美网民答:ISIS会进军中国吗?-他们的目标是美国

平静_之心 收藏 30 51259
导读:[size=16] [/size] [size=16]I recently heard ISIS is trying to make it to China because of China's anti-Muslim laws and probably want to take over and kill all the atheists which I doubt they could. honestly I would like to see China wipe them all o
近期热点 换一换

If ISIS makes it into China?

I recently heard ISIS is trying to make it to China because of China's anti-Muslim laws and probably want to take over and kill all the atheists which I doubt they could. honestly I would like to see China wipe them all out.

伊斯兰国会进军中国吗?

我最近听说伊斯兰国打算进军中国,因为中国有反穆斯林法规,而且打算占据并且杀掉所有无神论者,我怀疑他们能否做到,说真的,我倒是希望中国把他们从地球上抹去

以下是回复:

China will work with ISIS to kill Americans.

中国和伊斯兰国灭掉美国还差不多

Good luck with that.

祝他们好运

They would die. And Ninja style.

他们会死的,以忍者的方式

"ISIS" means "Islamic State of Iraq & Syria". So it won't happen.

伊斯兰国,意味着伊拉克和叙利亚伊斯兰国,所以不会发生这种事情的

ISIS won't make it to China. Look at a globe or map.

No HUMAN would want to see the murder of billions of people.

疑似狼过不会进军中国,看一下世界地图吧没有人希望看到数十亿人被杀掉

I fervently hope they do! LOL China would wipe their nose with them.

我真的希望看到这样,中国对付他们就像撸鼻涕啊

China has a problem with Muslim Uighur Terrorists.

Last March they conducted a well-organized terrorist attack at Kunming Railway Station. At least 33 people were killed.

中国也有维族穆斯林恐怖分子,三月他们在昆明火车站组织次恐怖袭击,至少33人被杀

China wouldn't put up with their crap ....ISIS would be annihilated over there.

中国不会容忍那些垃圾的,伊斯兰国会灰飞烟灭的

It would be interesting to see since China has no misgivings about destroying groups like that by what ever means necessary, No judge, no jury, just the executioner.

中国根本不用担心使用任何必要手段摧毁那种组织,不用审判,不用陪审员,直接就是处决。看起来很一定很有意思。

They could certainly be stupid enough to PO China. I doubt they would have the same luck they've had in Iraq

他们可能是蠢到家了去招惹中国,他们真的以为中国和伊拉克一样

I hardly think that they will be able to do that, if they do get close enough, china and china's allies will wipe them out.

我严重怀疑他们能不能做到,就算他们足够靠近,中国和中国的盟友也把他们抹杀掉

That would be a mistake on their part as China will not put them on trial but will go to war with them.

这样做就是犯了大错,中国可不会审判他们,直接就是干

You recently "heard"? From what reliable major cable news networks did you ever hear that? Don't be garbage.

You compare the size of the military and equipment of China vs ISIS, China would wipe them out in 10 minutes. The comparison is almost comical.

ISIS isn't stupid. They know what countries they can try and threaten and possibly take over. Their goal is the US....and according to many top officials in government and other experts on major cable news networks...that is there plan....to get here somehow, some way and do whatever damage they can...either blowing up planes or blowing up cities. This is a very real and serious threat. Pay attention to the news and you will see for yoursel

你在哪里听过?是电视新闻看到的?别太蠢了,拿中国和伊斯兰国比较军事力量和装备,中国灭掉伊斯兰国只是10分钟的事情,这样比较太可笑了,伊斯兰国不傻,他们也知道哪个国家可以争取,哪个国家可以威胁.,哪个国家何苦一占领,他们的目标是美国。根据诸多的政府高级官员和电视台专家,那才是他们的计划,为了打击美国,无论何种方式,只要是那么能做的,哪怕是袭击飞机,袭击城市,都是真实而严重的威胁,多看看新闻吧你自己就会懂的。

China doesn't actually have much of a military--yet. But there's no indication that ISIS has any interest in China. Why would they? Their primary target is anyone who isn't of their brand of Islam in the Middle East. They've issued threats against the U.S., but that's mostly to keep the U.S. off their backs so they can take over Iraq and Syria (it's not working).

中国实际上的部队不是很多,现在还没有证据显示伊斯兰国对中国有兴趣,为什么要进军中国,他们的主要目标是中东那些和他们不在一条路上的穆斯林,他们也威胁过美国,但是主要目的是让美国撒手不管,这样他们才能占领伊拉克和叙利亚

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事 精选

热门评论

虽然不想说,但我还是得说,霉锅人的智商比棒子倭狗湾湾阿三高多了

4楼 他他他他他是狗
虽然不想说,但我还是得说,霉锅人的智商比棒子倭狗湾湾阿三高多了
5楼 金三胖不死
美国人还是比较客观的虽说是敌人,至少是个让人正视的敌人,不像某本,某湾等等
毕竟是世界最强霸权,国民不一定善良,但是头脑绝对还是有的,不然也不会做到世界第一。

其实很想说,美国佬应该追究一下自己政府里这些政客们支持恐怖主义的责任,没有这些政客,ISIS怎么可能发展到现在这样的强大,美国佬应该客观的审视一下自己的所作所为,不然真的就要亡国了。

160万陆军部队现在正郁闷得很呢···

伊拉克太远,中国过去得不偿失

但他要敢来中国,那尼玛一堆人正好有力没处使。

打得爹妈都不认识·

每年报废太多陈旧子弹,过期弹药了,正好往它们身上招呼

正好拉动军工产业,中国最几年生产也不景气啊,广东那边大量工厂没活干。

ISIS 估计不会敢来中国的····人种也不一样 进来就被枪毙

17楼comrade

8楼 yangkun43
160万陆军部队现在正郁闷得很呢···

伊拉克太远,中国过去得不偿失

但他要敢来中国,那尼玛一堆人正好有力没处使。