“伊斯兰国家”称下一个要征服的就是罗马

译文简介Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi自称为“伊斯兰国家”的领导人。这个“国家”横跨伊拉克和叙利亚。他的发誓要带领人们征服罗马,他号召穆斯林们移民到他的土地上来,在他的领导下不断斗争。 译文来源原文地址:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10939235/Rome-will-be-conquered-next-says-leader-of-Islamic-State.html正文翻译原创翻译:***** http://www.***** 翻译:manutd 转载请注明出处

论坛地址:http://www.*****/bbs/thread-311203-1-1.html

“伊斯兰国家”的领导人称下一个要征服的就是罗马

Rome will be conquered next, says leader of 'Islamic State'

Abu Bakr al- Bagh dadi, the self-proclaimed leader of the 'Islamic State' stretching across Iraq and Syria, has vowed to lead the conquest of Rome as he called on Muslims to immigrate to his new land to fight under its banner around the globe.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi自称为“伊斯兰国家”的领导人。这个“国家”横跨伊拉克和叙利亚。他的发誓要带领人们征服罗马,他号召穆斯林们移民到他的土地上来,在他的领导下不断斗争。

Baghdadi, who holds a P h D in Islamic studies, said Muslims were being targetted and killed from China to Indonesia. Speaking as the first Caliph, or commander of the Islamic faithful since the dissolution of the Ottoman empire, he called on Muslims to rally to his pan- Islamic state.

Baghdadi拥有伊斯兰研究的博士学位,他说从中国到印尼穆斯林都成了猎杀的目标。他把自己当做土耳其王国解体后的的第一任哈里发又或是伊斯兰教教徒的指挥官。他号召穆斯林在他所领导的泛伊斯兰国家团结起来。

"Those who can immigrate to the Islamic State should immigrate, as immigration to the house of Islam is a duty," he said in an audio recording released on a website used by the group formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al- Sham.

他在一个网站发布的音频中说到,“那些能够移民的穆斯林应该移民,这是一种责任。”这个网站是一个原先叫'Islamic State of Iraq and al-sham的组织在使用。

"Rush O Muslims to your state. It is your state. Syria is not for Syrians and Iraq is not for Iraqis. The land is for the Muslims, a l l Muslims.

“穆斯林们赶快来你们的国家吧。这是你们的国家。叙利亚不是叙利亚人的,伊拉克也不是伊拉克人的。这片土地是给穆斯林的,是属于所有穆斯林的。”

"This is my advice to you. If you hold to it you will conquer Rome and own the world, I f Allah wills."

“这就是我给你们的建议。如果你们听从了,你们就能够征服罗马,征服全世界。遵循真主的意愿。”

Having claimed the title of "caliph", Bagh dadi appealed to "judges and those who have military and managerial and service skills, and doctors and engineers in all fields."

自称为“哈里发”后,Baghdadi吸引了“法官还有那些有军事管理和服务方面技能的人员,还有医生和各领域的工程师。”

He also called on jihadi fighters to escalate fighting in the holy month of Ramadan, which began on Sunday. "In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of you righteous predecessors," he said. "So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic s, fight, fight."

他还号召圣战份子在周日开始的斋月升级战斗。“在这个神圣的月份还是其他月份里,在真主的道路上没有什么比圣战更好了,所以抓住这次机会吧,跟随你们伟大先人的脚步。”他说道,“所以伊斯兰的军人们,战斗吧战斗。”

In a reflection of the havoc wreaked the past month by the Sunni insurgency led by the group, the United Nations said more than 2,400 people were killed in Iraq in June, making it the deadliest month in the country in years.

联合国称,上个月该组织领导的一场逊尼派暴动中有超过2400人在伊拉克被杀,成了伊拉克这些年来死亡人数最多的一个月。

Baghdadi's claims to control vast territority have y e t to be tested by an Iraqi government counter attack. Many Muslim groups dispute his putative caliphate. However some experts fear his rise could transform the appeal of extremist Islam, partly by harassing social media to build a global following.

Baghdadi声称要控制大量领土,这遭到了伊拉克政府的反攻。穆斯林组织谴责他在假冒伊斯兰教国王的职权。但是一些专家担心他势力的崛起会转变伊斯兰极端分子的号召手段,通过恐吓大众媒体来建立一个全球化的追随者的模式。

Hassan Hassan, an analyst at Abu Dhabi's Del ma Institute, wrote that Baghdadi provided the most radical challenge since the emergence of Osama bin Laden and a l- Qaeda. "The whispers of support to a caliph in Afghanistan are now replaced by clear words and acts, amplified by social media," he said. "Jiha dism has evolved significantly. It is no longer limited to narrow “elitists” who travel to distant countries to wage jihad. Today’s jihad is more sophisticated and individualised and can be waged every where."

Hassan Hassan是Abu Dhabi Del ma研究中心的一名分析者。他曾写道,Baghdadi所带来的挑战是自本拉登和基地组织之后最严峻的,“现在在阿富汗,对哈里发的支持从私下偷偷摸摸的变成了明白的言语和行动,被大众媒体进一步扩大,”他说道,“圣战主义大大发展。它已经不再局限于那些不断到边远国家发动圣战的所谓的‘精英’中了。现在的圣战份子比以前更加复杂富有经验也更加独立化了,在哪里他们都能发动起来。”

The Sunni insurgents' advance, which has plunged Iraq into its worst crisis since U S troops left in 2011 puts it up against avowed enemies in Shia areas.

自2011年美国从伊拉克撤走后,逊尼派叛乱者的发展把伊拉克重新置于和什叶派相抗的危机之中。

评论翻译原创翻译:***** http://www.***** 翻译:manutd 转载请注明出处

论坛地址:http://www.*****/bbs/thread-311203-1-1.html

Comments:

A soj g

This just in: I S I S claim to have first caliphate on the moon by next week.

刚刚出来的消息:伊拉克和黎凡特伊斯兰国(ISIS)宣布下周第一任哈里发将在月球上上任。

Oct a vian2

The more they talk the more they sound like the leader of North Korea.

他们说的越多听起来越像朝鲜的领导人。

Gram pip on

Meanwhile, North Korea threatend to conquer the U S, Germany, Israel and New Zea land. Unfortunatly, we could not get them to interview as they were too busy laughing.

同时,朝鲜叫嚷着征服美国、德国、以色列和新西兰。不幸的是,他们太忙着大笑以至于我们想采访一下都没时间。

_C a r r

the map

That's their goal for the next 5 years.

这就是他们五年内的目标。

Za ku41 k

Funny story.. I just got off a game of Crusader KIngs2..

Has my gameplay altered reality or some thing???

这个故事蛮好笑的....我刚玩完十字军国王2这个游戏,不知道我的游戏是不是已经改变世界了?

An dries devries

"If Allah wills."

Best disclaimer ever.

“伊斯兰国家”的领导人称下一个要征服的就是罗马

“遵照真主的意愿。”

简直是最好的免责声明。

Zo diac13

I dun no, this Pope was a former bouncer!

我不知道啊,这个教皇以前竟是个吹牛皮的。

Mike by rneya digg

Although I'd never wish war on anyone, I hope this shitty radical Islamist bullshit is put to a quick and decisive end before it gets out of control. This sect of this so called peaceful Religion really is a brutal drain on the world, and has done no thing but fuck shit up from the beginning. We'd be better off with out them.

虽然我希望哪里都不要发生战争,但是我倒真希望这个什么鬼伊斯兰组织赶紧在它没脱离控制的时候被灭掉。这种所谓的和平宗教真的从一开始就没干什么好事。没有他们我们的世界会更好。

Deth b0 y

I'm sure italy's terrified.

我敢肯定意大利肯定很害怕。

[deleted one]

Y e a h, good luck with that.

好吧,那就祝他们好运。

Wate rina bottle

I S I S: the North Korea of the Middle East.

ISIS:不就是中东的朝鲜么。

Down of war

That's a bit of a bold claim to make. Usually wooden boats don't fare so w e l l against Giant floating mother fucking fortresses. So I don't think it would be that easy.

“伊斯兰国家”的领导人称下一个要征服的就是罗马

这可还真是大胆的发言。通常一个小木船在面对大激流的时候不会那么轻易成功的。

Jv cinn y c

First a Caliphate, now a march to Rome, and then a complete wiping out or enslaving of the non- believers? They are ramping up so quickly I can not even imagine what their 10 year plan is. This is horribly frightening for those families on the ground there because what ever the plan is these maniacs seem prepared to fight to the death for it

E D I T: March on Rome not to Rome

先是个什么哈里发,接着就要进军罗马了,然后就是抹杀奴役那些无信仰者了吗?他们速度也太快了吧,我都还不知道他们的十年计划是什么呢。这对那片土地上的家庭来说太不幸了,因为好像不管他们是怎么计划的,这些疯子都要誓死抗争了。

Boy ra hett

W e l l Turkey and some of the Balkan nations are in N A T O so good luck with that.

土耳其和一些巴尔干半岛地区的国家加入了NATO诶,那只能祝他们好运了。

Fox h8 er

Baghdadi, who holds a P h D in Islamic studies

I thought we didn't know any thing about the guy? That's an interesting detail.

Baghdadi拥有伊斯兰研究的博士学位。

我以为我们对他一点儿都不了解呢。这个细节还挺有趣的。

A chack

Battle tactics 101: Announce a l l of your intentions to be sure your enemies are prepared.

作战指南101:公布你的全部意图这样你的敌人才会做好准备哦。

Flick19 81l

I am sure it wouldn't be that hard. Italy pretty much lets anybody in these days.

“伊斯兰国家”的领导人称下一个要征服的就是罗马

我肯定没有那么难的。意大利现在基本上谁都让进啦。

Ca pi7 7l

Poor Italians: first they get eliminated in Brazil, and now this....

可怜的意大利人.....首先他们被巴西淘汰了,然后又轮到这....

G on zanic

Conquer Rome...?

征服罗马....?

Wan z75

They will arrive and be conquered by a nice alfresco lunch.

他们会到达罗马然后被一次绝妙的户外午餐所征服。

Make Retro

Hail Caesar!

我去,凯撒!

Woll d rei

Let's hope they don't have access to war elephant technology y e t. It scares romans away.

我们祈祷他们不知道战斗大象的科技吧,那会吓坏罗马人的。

Mrs_ Fone bone

So when are they going to invade Russia? O h, that's right; you're supposed to wait until winter to do that.

Have fun storming the Vatican, boys!

“伊斯兰国家”的领导人称下一个要征服的就是罗马

所以他们什么时候进攻俄罗斯嗯?啊对了,你们得等到冬天。

Mike pi xie

Still find it amusing these guys have an acronym that spells the name of an Egyption goddess, pretty certain that the irony is lost on them.

我还是觉得很搞笑,他们的首字母缩写是一位埃及的女神。

F e o r1300

Well, some one's gunning to get him self assassinated.

有些人要搞得自己被暗杀了。

The_ Butt_ Stallion

W e l l thankfully we have some time. More than a day at least...

幸运的是我们有些时间准备了。起码比一天还多的时间呢。

V ren ny

Italian women will never cover themselves.

意大利的女人从来都衣不蔽体。

noisy_ burglar

Rome will be conquered next, says leader of Islamic State

I would have guessed London, but perhaps that battle has already been won.

“伊斯兰国家”的领导人称下一个要征服的就是罗马

我猜马上就要到伦敦了吧,可能战争都已经打赢了。

Sooner shooter

Sure even nato would wax ur asses..

我肯定N A T O会把你们打的屁滚尿流。

Jsah f ka

Can some one clear up just one thing for me. How can I S I S be so succesful, literally every single country in the midd least is fighting them right now.

能不能有人告诉我就这一件事,ISIS是怎么搞起来的?难道现在不是每一个中东国家都在打内战么?

S tuffe x

Aaaand its another misleading title. The quote says they want to conquer Rome and the rest of the world. No where does it say Rome is next.

又是一个误导性的题目。引用的话说到是他们想征服罗马和全世界。没有说罗马就是下一个。

Dit to755

We should give Isis safe passage to North Korea and tell them that they can have this land. After North Korea uses all of their nukes and destroys Isis, we can free the North Korean people easily. The E n d.

我们应该把ISIS安全的送到朝鲜然后告诉他们这块土地就给他们了。等到朝鲜把他们的核武器都用完打败ISIS之后我们就可以轻松的解放朝鲜人民了。

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>

评论

评 论

更多精彩内容