[原创]最近在印度一个论坛上发了一个帖子,收到很多回复

ccrise 收藏 3 1210
导读:译者samzhanglei:最近关注了三泰虎的论坛,感觉很多印度人对中国的看法就是专制,警察国家,没有皿煮自由。所以专门发了一篇帖子到印度论坛上,收到了一部分印度网友的回复,分享给大家。首先我针对一些印度人的看法发了这篇帖子,帖子内容比较长:Hi Indians, Good morning:你好印度人,早上好 :Recently I know the forum of Santaihu, and often view topics here.最近我知道三泰虎论坛,经常看上面的帖子。Usuall

译者samzhanglei:最近关注了三泰虎的论坛,感觉很多印度人对中国的看法就是专制,警察国家,没有皿煮自由。所以专门发了一篇帖子到印度论坛上,收到了一部分印度网友的回复,分享给大家。首先我针对一些印度人的看法发了这篇帖子,帖子内容比较长:Hi Indians, Good morning:你好印度人,早上好

:Recently I know the forum of Santaihu, and often view topics here.最近我知道三泰虎论坛,经常看上面的帖子。Usually, I pay much attention on your comments, and find some points are very interesting, so I think I should make some explanations to you for your points:

一般我更关注你们印度人的评论。我发现你们的一些观点非常有趣,所以我在这里对你们的观点做一下解释。

1. Democracy:关于皿煮Indians and some western people are very proud of their democracy, I appreciate it. But why they trash China as an autocracy Country. I feel very strange, have they come to China ever? Have they lived in China more than 1 year??? It seems according to their points, we Chinese are living in a cage, and we cannot say anything, will be arrested by police and killed like a dog. I wonder whether those people have too much drug. They are imaging what a hell China like? Or your Medias just describe China as that? If so, I feel very angry about it, it is North Korea, not China!

印度人和一些西方国家的人对自己的皿煮非常骄傲,我很欣赏。但为什么他们认为中国是个专制国家? 我感到非常奇怪,他们来过中国吗?在中国住超过1年吗?看起来根据他们的观点,我们中国人生活在笼子里,我们不能谈论任何事情,会被经常随意逮捕并像狗一样被杀死。我想知道这些人是吸食毒品过量吗,他们想象中国像地狱一样?或者是你们的媒体就是这样描述中国的?如果是那样,我感到非常生气,那是北朝鲜,不是中国!(楼主看了那些评论确实很生气)

We are not the so called democracy country in your mouth, really, we admit. But we really have our freedom, even more than yours. Can I ask that Western’s democracy is perfect to your culture to your Country to your society? Why do you worship western so much?

我们不是你们口中所谓的皿煮国家,确实,我们承认。但是我们确实有我们的自由,甚至比你们更多。我想知道西方的皿煮对于你们的文化和国家社会来说是完美的吗?为什么你们如此推崇西方?

Because they just ruled you before? Because they are richer than you? They are your real brother? Are you sure you are not profit-relationship?

是因为他们过去统治过你们?是因为他们比你们富有?他们是你们真正的兄弟?你们确定你们不是利益关系?(此针对一些印度人对有关中国帖子的回复)

Both India and China have several thousand histories, if you accept western democracy completely, how will you dispose your traditional culture? How can you have your features? Western can affect your politics, economy very easily! They just affect your people to protest if the benefit is not suitable for them.

印度和中国都有几千年的历史,如果你们完全接受西方的皿煮,你们怎么处理你们的传统文化?你们怎么才能有自己的特色?那样的话西方会很容易影响你们的政治和经济。如果不符合他们的利益,他们就会影响你们的人去抗议。

Democracy is good, but it may not be suitable for you completely, American, British like using democracy as a weapon to make you surrender, facing this situation, how will you do? Just surrender?And are you really a democracy country? Why you have Indian Caste System?Is it another democracy? As your worshiped country—America, they says they are a democracy country while others are not, what about the discrimination on colored people? What about abuse of prisoners?Why do you think carefully using your brain?

皿煮是好的,但是它可能并不完全适合你们,美国和英国喜欢用皿煮作为武器让人屈服,面对这种情况,你们会怎么做?是屈服?你们真的是皿煮社会吗,为什么会有种姓制度?或者这是另一种的皿煮?像你们崇拜的皿煮国家–美国,他们会说他们是皿煮国家,其他国家不是,那美国的歧视有色人种,虐囚是什么?你们为什么不用脑子仔细想一下?(有点儿激愤。。。)

2.Somebody calls China as Thief. I do not want to find your education; it seems you do not have. We Chinese invent:1. Gunpowder2. Papermaking technology3. Compass4. Movable-type printing,

有些人管中国叫小偷。我不想在这指责这些人的教育修养,好像(他们)也没有。我们中国人发明了:1.火药 2.造纸术3.指南针4.活字印刷术

it seems all the world are using these inventions. Are you thieves? We charged patents from you? You says Japanese laugh at us, do you know 20-30 years ago, Japanese are in the same position of us, they are laughed as a copier, bad products producer, how about now?

好像世界都在用这些发明,你们也是小偷吗? 我们收你们专利费了吗?你说日本人嘲笑我们,你们知道20-30年前,日本人和我们处于同样的位置,他们也被嘲笑为山寨者,烂产品制造者,现在呢?

Do you think you just have some very limited information then you can produce a rocket, a warship, a fighter? Why are you so naïve?

你们认为只凭有限的信息,你们就可以制造出火箭,战舰和战斗机? 为什么你们这么幼稚?

Whenever we have an achievement, somebody just jumped and shouted: they were ours! Very funny! Do you know how we have nuclear weapon in 1960ths?

无论什么时候我们有所成就,肯定有人跳出来叫喊:这些是我们的! 非常有趣,你们知道60年代我们怎么拥有的核武器吗?

Do you know how our scientists devoted their lives to this researching? Most of them live in a desert and pay alltheir lives to do researching without a name.

你们知道我们的科学家默默无闻地贡献了他们的一生,许多人生活在沙漠里搞研究,后人也不知道他们的名字?

When we had our first atomic bomb, we do not have big trucks, we used bullock-cart to do transporting, do you know it? Does your newspaper report it?

当我们有了第一颗原子弹,我们没有大卡车去装运,只好用牛车去拉,你们的新闻会报道这个吗?

3. For Chinese products, it is a main point you are attacking the most. You think all the Chinese products are rubbishes with perfectly poor quality… Can I ask you, we have very good quality products, also with reasonable prices comparing with European or American products, why your businessmen do not import? I am as an international businessman for 5 years? I got big headache with Indian businessmen, they just like low low low low price, nothing else requires,they are same grade with Africans, so please do not complain it again. 1 penny has 1 penny’s value, it is no needs us to teach you. If you do not believe, you can buy Lenovo’s PC, Gree’s AC, Hair’s Washer, and then talk here.

关于中国的产品,这是你们攻击最多的一个方面。你们认为所有的中国产品都是垃圾,质量奇差。我能问你们,我们有很多质量好的产品,相比欧美产品来说价格也合理,为什么你们的商人不进口?我做了5年外贸了,我非常头痛印度商人,他们只喜欢低价,其他不关注。他们和非洲人是同一级别。所以别抱怨了,1分钱1分货,这不用我们来教你们。如果你不相信,你去买联想的个人电脑,格力的空调,海尔的洗衣机,然后再来这里说。

4. For military, I know you are very sad with the war 1962… Tell you the truth, we Chinese do not think it is a war, because 80% people do not know that war… I tell you why you failed in that war:From 1920th, Chinese Army has fought with Japanese, KMT (they are in Taiwan now) for 40 years since 1962. Our soldiers face death every day, they can use their bodies to face tanks, fighters, even Americans were afraid of this kind of Army in Korean War, what did you think who were you at that time? That army was the strongest in the world at that time, except the weapons.

关于军事,我知道你们对于1962年战争非常悲伤。告诉你们事实,我们中国人不认为那是一场战争,80%的中国人不知道那场战争。我来告诉你们为什么你们会失败:从1920年,中国(gcd军队)经历了与日本的战争和国民党的内战(现在国民党在台湾),到1962年他们打了40年,我们的士兵每天都面对死亡,他们可以用身体去挡坦克,飞机。甚至朝鲜战争中美国人都惧怕这样的军队,你们认为你们是谁?那支军队除了武器外是世界最强的。

For now, it cannot compare, because now the soldiers do not like to lose lives in the war. But if being invaded, you can see the result of Vietnam…

现如今不能和以前比了,因为现在士兵也开始怕在战争中失去生命。但是如果我们被入侵,你们可以看看越南的结果。。

Some of you said Vietnam won in that war, if you found why Vietnam were so sensitive and angry as you, you can understand the result.

你们一些人说越南人赢了那场战争。如果你发现越南人和你们一样为什么这么敏感和生气,你们会明白结果的。

转自 http://www.santaihu.com/2014081804.html

持续更新中...

本文内容为我个人原创作品,申请原创加分

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>
3条评论
点击加载更多

发表评论

更多精彩内容