中美台网民热议:中国船监视环太军演-中国制造管用吗?

平静_之心 收藏 1 265
导读:中国在夏威夷沿岸部署间谍船 People's Liberation Army navy ship Haikou and two smaller boats are shown in the Pacific Ocean off Hawaii during Rim of the Pacific exercises on Wednesday, July 16, 2014. Chinese sailors boarded the Coast Guard cutter Waesche for a dri
近期热点 换一换

中美台网民热议:中国船监视环太军演-中国制造管用吗?

中国在夏威夷沿岸部署间谍船

People's Liberation Army navy ship Haikou and two smaller boats are shown in the Pacific Ocean off Hawaii during Rim of the Pacific exercises on Wednesday, July 16, 2014. Chinese sailors boarded the Coast Guard cutter Waesche for a drill checking cargo as part of Rim of the Pacific exercises the U.S. is hosting in Hawaii waters this month.

在2014年 7月16号的环太平洋军演中,中国解放军的海口号和两艘小艇出现在了演习现场。这些中国水兵登上了美国海岸警备队的快艇Waesche号,准备进行货物检查演习,这是环太平洋军演的一部分内容。

China sent an electronic surveillance ship to keep an eye on the multinational Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) naval exercise, Sam LaGrone at the U.S. Naval Institute reported Friday.

美国海军学院的Sam LaGrone周五说,中国派遣了一艘电子侦查船监视多国参与的环太平洋军演。

"The bottom line is that we're closely monitoring it," Capt. Darryn James, a spokesman for U.S. Pacific Fleet, told the Honolulu Star-Advertiser. "I think it's important for us to say that we can assure the public that we've taken all precautions necessary to protect critical information. We're not surprised that it's there."

“我们在紧密监视这艘船只,”美国太平洋舰队的一名发言人说。“我们可以向公众保证我们采取了一系列必要的预防措施来保护我们的重要信息。”

The appearance of the spy ship does raise questions, however, as the People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) already has four ships taking part in the exercise at the invitation of the United States. Beijing's participation in the exercise is a first, although legal barriers have precluded its sailors from being in drills that would reveal U.S. military secrets, according to the Wall Street Journal.

这艘间谍船的出现确实引起了人们的疑问,因为在美国的邀请下,中国已经有四艘船只参与此次演习。中国第一次参加环太平洋军演,在有可能暴露美国军事机密的演习项目中,中国代表团都不会被允许参加,《华尔街日报》报道。

China's uninvited fifth ship — a Type 815 Dongdiao-class intelligence vessel named Beijixing — is operating a safe distance away from the Hawaiian coast and the other 50 ships taking part in the exercise "in accordance with international law," James told the Advertiser.

这艘未经邀请的第五艘舰船是815型号的東雕级情报船,名字叫做北极星,行驶在夏威夷沿岸的安全距离外,与参与演习的50艘船只也保持了安全距离,符合国际法,这名发言人对记着说。

中国网民评论:

從現在開始以彼之道還施彼身。

此次环太军演有24国参加,这个作法不太聪明吧?不是一下把23国全扫进去,都得罪了?

等我们的航母编队开到纽约弯的时候你再叫。

进攻是最好的防御,我们必须拿着大棒在敌人或准敌人家门口时刻战备,这对那些在中国家门口耀武扬威的准敌人特别适用。

以牙还牙,做得好。

阿Q而己!

美国喜欢当领导,但你必须有当领导的样子,你吃喝嫖赌、男盗女娼、坑蒙拐骗、杀人放火、坏事做绝,肯定没人听你的。

我只希望中国航母早早进入墨西哥湾,加勒比海,歼20巡游美国海岸,那才是龙子龙孙扬眉吐气时!

一句话:"你不看我怎么知道我看你" 外加四个字SB到天,致:所有攻击挑衅我们的外媒。钦此~

美国海军一直在各国领海外的国际海域进行符合国际法的活动,中国也可以这么做!

希望有生之年能看到中国的军舰也能开到墨西哥湾和加州西海岸巡弋监听美国佬的信息。

美国佬没有一点专业精神。

美国的某些议员们应该把住自己的嘴,不要看见什么都像打了鸡血一样,中国不过是在履行自己的权利,所做所为比起美国已经是很有分寸了,别给脸不要脸。

就是要这么以牙还牙,就是要这么理直气壮

米国,一次就受不了了。航空母舰开进东海;驱逐舰开进南海,中国怎么就受得了呢?以彼之道,还施彼身;礼尚往来,多多益善。最好在拉丁美洲搞环太平洋防海盗(走私)军演。

美国网民评论:

• Denise 19 minutes ago

Well, a thief is always suspicious of another person being a thief. ha.. A.

US invited China to participate the drill and it was not China which asked for it.

The China ships are on route to north and South America continents after this drill taking if from Hawaii without going home first.

As such, what is wrong with having a complete suite of naval ships?

Here, Paul Szoldra's use of the "spy" is uncalled for. He is obviously trying to spin a negative impression or having a deliberate attempt to demons China - as has always Business Inside's propaganda and its lack of journalism or objectivity.

自己是贼的人也总是怀疑别人是贼,哈哈。

是美国邀请中国参与此次演习的,又不是中国要求参加的。

在参加夏威夷军演后,这些中国战舰不回国将直接前往北美和南北洲大陆。

所以,加入这艘船后才能形成一支完整的舰队,这有什么错吗?

文章中把这艘舰船称为“间谍船”是不必要的。这显然是为了妖魔化中国。《商业内幕人》网站一直以来就是这德行(译注:本从由雅虎转载自商业内幕人),政治宣传,缺乏公正性。

ChitoR 31 minutes ago

The Chinese want to be sure that the electronic devices from those ships and theirs, made in China is working properly.

中国人想确定中国制造的这些电子设备能够正常运作。

Charles 17 minutes ago

Stay vigilant U.S. of A..

Remember Pearl Harbor. ( And yes I know quite well who attacked Pearl, so I don't need any wise a** comments )

I for one have not forgotten.

Assume nothing. Question everything.

美国,请保持警醒

记住珍珠港。(是的,我知道是谁袭击了珍珠港)

我从来没有忘记。

不要假设,但要质疑一切。

Earl Pitts: AmurikanRedneck 9 minutes ago

This is business as usual. No story here.

这种事情太常见了,没啥新鲜的。

BARBARA D 18 minutes ago

As long as they are in international waters, they can go where they wish. AND, NOBODY boards a Coast Guard Cutter unless they are invited aboard.

只要是在公海,他们想去哪里都可以。除非得到邀请,否则没有人能够登上海岸警备队的快艇。

Bill 15 minutes ago

If the NSA tries to offer a reason for its abuse of the public it is doing what all other countries are, then what's all the hype about a Chinese ship off the coast of Hawaii? You mean the NSA is the only snoop allowed?

如果国安局对自己公民所做的坏事都能找到借口为自己狡辩,那美国和其他国家没有区别,所以中国派一艘舰艇到夏威夷沿岸有什么好大惊小怪的?难道只有国安局才能从事间谍活动吗?

DingDing 37 minutes ago

Well, you invited them... Duh.

好吧,还是美国要邀请中国来的。

Aubrey 1 hour ago

Actually, this is how you keep wars from starting accidentally. You watch us, we watch you, we both get familiar with one another's routines. It helps keep things from being misinterpreted. Jeeze! Get a grip people. We and our allies and non-allies have been doing this ever since the end of WWII.

实际上,通过这种方式可以防止战争意外发生。你监视我,我监视你,如此以来,相互间就比较了解了。这样才不会误判形势。二战结束以来,不管是不是我们的盟友,每个国家都这么干的。

GSW 26 minutes ago

God I hope the US is awake and know the Chinese are near by. That's the real threat, not the one the US government created in the Middle East to serve Israel's agenda. Innocent Palestinians are being killed by US made Weapons, US tax dollars and by blood thirsty jewish terrorists. Days will proof that The US have chosen the wrong Ally"ISRAEL"

老天,我希望美国能够醒醒,并看看中国离我们有多近。中国才是真正的威胁,美国在中东所创造的用以服务以色列利益的威胁并非真正威胁。无辜的巴勒斯坦人被美国制造的武器、美国纳税人的钱以及嗜血的犹太恐怖主义者杀害。总有一天会证明美国选错了以色列这个“盟友”。

Aleh 1 hour ago

United States steeping up blame campaign against many countries in the World . After brining more chaos to Middle East ,Iraq , Northern Africa ,Ukraine it's became clear to everyone that primary US goal is to spread chaos around the World and profit from it .

美国总是喜欢指责全世界的其他国家。在给中东、伊拉克和北非带去混乱后,现在轮到乌克兰,很明显,美国的目的就是要给全世界带去混乱,从而获益。

tigger_1171 4 hours ago

Right now and for awhile , I do not believe The U.S. and China are in anyway looking to be Enemies . But rather each Country investing in each other , Trying to boost their economy's , Billions being made a yr in trade . I see no threat in my opinion I see $$$$ . but that's just me .

就目前的情况来看,我认为美国和中国会成为敌人。相反,两个国家都相互投资,试图提振各自的经济,每年因贸易而获益良多。在我看来,中国不是威胁,我只看到了钱,可能只有我这么觉得吧。

tata024kai 3 hours ago

What kind of hypocrite you are Mr. Paul Szoldra? Have you heard of Mr. Snowden and NSA? The day approaching fast when American journalists who work for the 1% will regret.

这篇文章的作者你是多虚伪啊?你听说过国安局和斯诺登吗?为那1%精英工作的美国记者很快将后悔于自己的决定。

Ic0n` 2 hours ago

It's so hilarious when the US complains that other nations are spying on them.

看到美国抱怨其他国家对其进行监视时,是多么的搞笑啊

agentoh 32 minutes ago

how can the US be so stupid and trust China?

美国怎能如此愚蠢?竟然相信中国

台湾网民评论:

政大外交系兼任副教授 赖岳谦

中国大陆的国防部

他就直接明白的告诉说

我就是去了 我觉得

这个是一个很重要的讯号

就是我就是来了

所以他意思也就是说

你可以到我家来

我也可以到你家去

报导进一步指出,美国众议院军事委员会主席福比斯认为,中国身为参与演习的一方,却派间谍船,显示中国还没准备好成为一个负责任的伙伴,这很可能是中国第一次,应该也是最后一次参加环太平洋军演.但学者认为,美议员的说法,不符合目前美中高层达成军事交流的默契.

政大外交系兼任副教授 赖岳谦

美中增加双方的军事交流

那就有对话管道

在互动中我们建立

我们彼此之间游戏规则

这个互动的模式

採用两个方式

一个是合作 一个是管控分歧

但学者表示,中国大陆在东海与南海与邻近国家的紧张局势,只要一天未解除,未来美中的军事关系,就可能建立在檯面上友好交流,檯面下却角力敌对的複杂矛盾关系.

宇宙超级大帅哥

马阿呆快派一艘船去监视一下吧

哈啦

偷看就偷看还自我感觉良好的称「监视」

Roy Hsu

以其人之道还治其人之身...

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事 精选
1条评论
点击加载更多

发表评论

更多精彩内容