[原创]CNN出题测试:美国人到底有多了解中国?

不作不会死 收藏 101 44509
导读:这是CNN出的一套选择题,主要测试一下美国人到底有多了解中国。一共七题,都是与中国有关的问题。看完这些问题和答案后,楼主觉得CNN暗含深意啊!!———————————————————————————————————————— 原文链接: Which of these social media platforms is not banned inChina? 以下哪个社交平台没被中国和谐? 1、Facebook(脸书) 2、Twitter(推特) 3、Linke
近期热点 换一换

这是CNN出的一套选择题,主要测试一下美国人到底有多了解中国。一共七题,都是与中国有关的问题。看完这些问题和答案后,楼主觉得CNN暗含深意啊!!————————————————————————————————————————

How much do you know about China?

你对中国有多少了解?

原文链接:http://money.cnn.com/quizzes/new ... ut-china/index.html

China boasts the world's second largest economy. How muchdo you know about this rising power?

中国自夸为世界第二大经济体。对这个崛起中的大国,你了解多少?

问题一:

Which of these social media platforms is not banned inChina?

以下哪个社交平台没被中国和谐?

1、Facebook(脸书) 2、Twitter(推特) 3、LinkedIn(领英) 4、Snapchat(阅后即焚)

Theanswer is LinkedIn

Beijing has taken a dim view of American social media platforms, blockingaccess to Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.LinkedInhad to agree tocensor material in China deemed sensitive by the government to be allowed tooperate.

答案是领英。

北京消极看待美国的社交平台,屏蔽了Facebook,Twitter和Snapchat。为了被允许运行,LinkedIn不得不审查中国政府认为敏感的材料。

问题二:

How many KFCs are there in China?

中国有多少家肯德基?

1、0-1500 2、1501-3000 3、3001-4500 4、4501-6000

Theanswer is 4501-6000

There were 4618 KFCs in China at the end of the first quarter of 2014,according to company statistics. That makes smiling Colonel Sanders one of themost recognizable Western faces in China. KFC parent Yum! Brands is making abig bet on China -- it opened 68 restaurants in the first quarter.

答案是4501-6000。

根据肯德基的统计,至2014年第一季度末,中国有4618家肯德基。微笑的桑德斯上校是中国最知名的西方面孔。肯德基母公司百胜集团将最大的赌注压在了中国,第一季度开设来了68家餐厅。

问题三:

Who is the richest person in greater China? Hint: He'sgot more money than Jim Walton, and got his start in business by manufacturingplastics.

谁是中国最有钱的人?提示一下:他比吉姆沃尔顿更有钱,从塑料生产开始了自己的事业。

1、Robin Li(李彦宏) 2、WangJianlin(王健林) 3、Jack Ma(马云) 4、Li Ka-shing(李嘉诚)

Theanswer is Li Ka-shing

Hong Kong resident Li Ka-shing is the richest man in all of Asia, with anet worth of $33 billion. Li is the chairman of Hutchison Whampoa Limited andCheung Kong Holdings. He made his fortune in shipping and real estate.

答案是李嘉诚。

香港居民李嘉诚是全亚洲最有钱的人,拥有330亿美元净资产。李嘉诚是和记黄埔和长江实业的董事长,他从航运和房地产发家。

问题四:

Which of these Chinese cities is furthest north?

以下哪个中国城市在最北方?

1、Beijing(北京) 2 Shanghai(上海) 3、Shenzhen(深圳) 4、Chengdu(成都)

Theanswer is Beijing

It's Beijing, capital of the People's Republic of China and home to some21 million people. The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Summer Palace areall popular tourist sites in the city.

答案是北京。

北京是中国的首都,约有2100万人口。紫禁城、天安门广场、故宫是北京最受欢迎的旅游景点。

问题五:

How much U.S. government debt does China hold?

中国持有美国政府多少债务?

1、$550 billion(5500亿美元) 2 、$1.3 trillion(1.3万亿美元) 3、$2.7 trillion(2.7万亿美元) 4、$10 trillion(10万亿美元)

.Theanswer is $1.3 trillion

China is the top holder of U.S. government debt, with $1.3 trillion inthe bank, according to the latest U.S. Treasury data. Japan is a close secondwith $1.1 trillion in holdings.

答案是1.3万亿美元。

根据美国财政部的最新数据,中国是美债的最大持有者,在银行有1.3万亿美元。日本以拥有1.1万亿美元美债位居第二。

问题六:

How many foreign films are shown each year in Chinesetheaters?

中国电影院上映多少部外国电影?

1、0 2 、14 3、34 4、100+

Theanswer is 34

Chinese regulators allow only 34 foreign films to be shown in theaterseach year, severely limiting access to the latest Hollywood blockbusters.Approved films still face the heavy hand of government censors, who cutanything the Communist Party considers offensive or subversive.

答案是34部。

中国监管机构每年只允许34部外国电影上映,严格限制获取最新好莱坞大片。被批准(进口)的电影仍然面临政府审查部门的重手干预,剪辑掉共产党认为具有攻击性或颠覆性的任何片段。

问题七:

China overtook India to be the world's biggest consumerof _____ in 2013?

2013年,中国取代印度成为世界上最大的_____消费国?

1、Steel(钢铁) 2 、Aluminum(铝) 3、Gold(黄金) 4、Silver (白银)

Theanswer is Gold

China became the world's top consumer of physical gold in 2013, accordingto the World Gold Council. Gold ranks alongside property as a favorite ofinvestors in China, and under-performance in that sector has boosted gold.

答案是黄金。

据世界黄金协会,2013年中国成为世界上最大的实物黄金消费国。黄金与地产齐驱,成为中国投资者的最爱,在领域助推黄金时表现不佳。

看下CNN网友的评论:

fan wang • 8 days ago

LOL I am Chinese and I only got 4/7. Some of the questions are reallystupid how many Americans know how many foreign films were shown in US eachyear? I guess CNN and western media only interested in whats banned whats notbanned in China despite the fact that Chinese Yuan has surpassed Euro in dailytrade bases and quickly over take USA dollar as world currency which is theresult of extra US dollar got kicked back to USA and push up stock market.

我是中国人,只回答对了4道题。有些问题真的很愚蠢,美国人清楚每年有多少外国电影在美国上映吗?尽管人民币已在日常贸易基地超越欧元并将很快取代世界货币美元,但我想CNN和西方媒体唯一感兴趣的是中国和谐什么不和谐什么。

其结果是多余的美元将被踢回美国,然后推高股市。

jakeberg 回复fan wang • 5 days ago

What China really need is moral cleansing. Stop lying, cheating, sellingcrap, or sell quality goods at the 2-3 times the regular price. Treat your ownpeople with decency and respect.

中国真正需要的是到的净化。停止撒谎,欺骗,出售垃圾,或是按正常价格的两至三倍出售好商品。给中国人礼仪和尊重。

Hu_Kares回复 fan wang • 2 days ago

The Chinese Yuan? Really? Last I checked that didn't have much valueanywhere in the world.

人民币?真的?上次我确认;人民币在世界上没有多少价值。

anatomically modern human • 5 days ago

And you will continue to know nothing about China with these questions.

问这些问题,你将继续对中国一无所知。

SPECTRO • 4 days ago

Why are we borrowing money from Communist Red China to give away $113Billion Dollars each year to subsidize illegal aliens!! ... What part of"illegal" doesn't Barack Hussein Obama understand???

为什么我们要向中国借钱,每年资助非法移民1130亿美元。奥巴马不清楚“非法”的哪部分。

Losondoky • 6 days ago

I have lived in China for few years... only 2 out of 7 are correct, Idon't know this country for sure

我在中国住了好几年了,七个问题中只对了两个。我肯定不了解这个国家。

Brett Isis • 7 days ago

I've lived in China 3 years and only got 2 right lol!

我在中国住了3年,只答对了两个。

Next Decade • 14 hours ago

These questions are all brushing up the China Government.Why don't theselist the seamy sides of China?I am pretty sure that the most ,if notall,Chinese wanna leave China.In sum,answering these question do not lead youto know China than before

所有问题都是“复习”了中国政府。为什么不列举中国的阴暗面?我确信会很多。如果不全是阴暗面,为何中国人想要离开中国。总之,回答这些问题不会让你更了解中国。

bpai99 • 4 days ago

I had a chance on a job posting in Beijing a couple of decades ago but itdidn't come through, to my regret. I got another chance 2 years ago but with achild under 10, there was no way I was taking my family to live in a place withthose pollution levels. Who knows what health problems it would cause him (andhis parents) down the road?

几十年前,我有机会外派到北京,但却没有通过,我非常遗憾。2年前,我得到机会带着小于10岁的孩子来到了北京。没有办法,我带着家人住在了受到污染的地方。谁知道将来会给他(和他的父母)带来什么健康问题。

[ 转自铁血社区 http://bbs.tiexue.net/ ]

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事 精选

热门评论

CNN撒谎、造谣、片面报道中国、诋毁中国无所不作,这是一个可耻的媒体!

如果觉得中国污染可以回去,

4楼lwjack

CNN不黑中国,那就不是CNN了

CNN不洗脑和麻醉美国人,那么CNN就没有存在的价值了

所以也就难怪这些个问题带有如此明显的政治目的,也就难怪那几个在中国生活多年的美国人竟然都答不了几题,连土生土长的中国人也仅有40分不及格

21楼tzf30

国人为祖国的繁荣在无私付出,有些人不想付出移民了,最可恶的是移民了还回来骗同胞的钱,,,这帮移民了的明星,人大代表们,,,,,真他们的恶心人