英国] 台湾群众抗议中国贸易协议

台湾群众抗议中国贸易协议Mass protest held in Taiwanagainst Chinatrade deal

译文来源:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26809066

翻译:圣徒战士

At least 100,000 people have taken to thestreets of Taiwan's capital Taipei, to protest against a controversial trade agreementwith China.

至少10万人走上台北街头抗议与中国富有争议的贸易协定

They carried signs reading "defenddemocracy, withdraw the trade deal".

他们打出标语“保卫民主,撤销贸易协议”

President Ma Ying- jeou insists the dealwill bring economic benefits, but campaigners says it will make Taiwan too economically dependent on China.

台湾总统马英九坚称该协议会带来经济效应,但抗议者称这会让台湾经济上太依赖中国

The protesters expressed support forstudents who have occupied parliament for two weeks in protest at the deal.

抗议者还表达了对抗议中占领国会两周时间的学生的支持

The agreement will allow China and Taiwan to invest more freely ineach other's services markets.

这一协议会让中国和台湾在各自服务市场进行更大的投资

The protesters say it will hurt smallbusinesses and job opportunities for local people, and should be scrapped.

抗议者称这会伤害当地人的商业和工作机会,应该被废除

They are also demanding that the governmentpass a law to monitor all future deals with Beijing.

他们还要求政府通过法律,监控未来与中国的所有协议

In recent days, the president has madeseveral concessions, including supporting such a law and agreeing to a line-by-linereview of the deal in the legislature.

今日,总统已经进行了多次妥协,包括支持这一法律,同意对今后的协议立法进行审议

But he says the pact should not becancelled, because it will give Taiwanese companies greater access to theChinese market.

但马英九坚称协议无法被撤销,因为这会给台湾企业进入中国市场更好的机会

Business groups and others have voicedsupport for the deal. The governing Kuomintang party says it is determined toratify it.

商界和其他人也表示了对该协议的支持,国民党政府称坚决要批准这一协议

The agreement, which was signed in June2013, has not yet been approved by MPs.

这一协议是2013年6月达成的,目前还没有获得议员的批准

China formally regards Taiwanas a part of its territory, despite the island governing itself for sixdecades.

中国正式将台湾视为自己的领土,尽管台湾政府自治了六十多年的时间

But Chinais Taiwan'sbiggest trading partner and in recent years ties between the two have improved.

但中国是台湾最大的贸易伙伴,近些年来双方的关系也在改善

They have signed several trade andinvestment agreements - but some fear greater economic integration with China could threaten Taiwan.

他们签署了多项贸易和投资协议—但一些人担心与中国更深的经济关系会威胁台湾

Comments:

Dark Liberator

I attended thistoday. Absolutely insane. Easily the biggest protest I've ever seen in my life.Also the heat was insane

我今天去参加了,太疯狂了,这是我这辈子见过最大规模的抗议,温度也高的出奇

Oo ga booga

can any one give me a summary of why atrade deal is bad news?

有人能给我总结一下为什么这个贸易协议是坏消息吗?

The internet_ sux x

In addition to the fact that people feel itbenefits China more than Taiwan, any cooperation with Chinais controversial in Tai wan. After all, Chinatechnically still claims Taiwanas its territory, and a decent portion of the Taiwanese people view the Chinesegovernment as illegitimate.

除了人们觉得这对中国的益处大于台湾之外,与中国的合作在台湾也是很有争议的,毕竟中国还是把台湾视为自己的领土,一部分台湾人认为中国政府是不合法的

Sky blue now

As a Hong Konger, please, please, pleasedon't sell your soul to Chinafor money. It's not worth it. They're meddling with every thing in Hong Kong. Politics, news and even television. We aren'tallowed to criticize mainland Chinaor speak against them. Those who have in the media have been fired or companieshave been blacklisted. Universal suffrage is out of the question as well now.Please, don't sell out. It's not worth it.

作为香港人,拜托拜托,不要把你们的土地卖给中国,这不值得,他们在吞并香港的一切,政治,新闻,甚至电视。我们不允许批评中国大陆,说他们坏话,那些在媒体上这么做的人都被解雇了,政府也被列入黑名单了。普选权现在也变得不可能的,请不要卖掉,不值得的

bottom_ of_ the_ well

W e l l Taiwan won't get the same deal H Kdid.

好吧台湾没有获得香港那样的协议

Roswell Space man

Nice to see so many people passionate aboutprotecting their independence.

很高兴看到很多人为自己的独立进行示威如此富有热情

Lo lo

Tai wan, don't trust China. After some years, it willgulp you and you will be a communist country.

台湾,不要相信中国,这么多年之后,它会把你吞咽让你成为共产主义国家

Mmm Tasty Cakes Well my thoughts and prayers go out to allya'll o/Glad to see a protest that hasn't turnedviolent.

好吧我的祝福与那些人同在很高兴看到示威没有演变成暴力

Heart breaker V I I

I really hope this situation gets morecoverage world wide.

我真的希望这个事情能够获得全球更多关注

Jilly Polla

It's quite interesting that there are manymainlanders think that this agreement is such a softball for Taiwan that it'llallow Taiwanese business to reap disproportionate reward in China while doesnot grant the same benefit for Taiwan.

很有趣的是很多大陆人认为这个协议是给台湾的好处,这会让台湾企业在中国获得很多不成比例的好处,却没有给台湾带来什么好处

bottom_ of_ the_ well

Y e a h, they don't get s chance to protest

是的,他们甚至都没有示威的机会

I m gurian_ defector

more like no one gives a fuck because tai wanis so small.

更像是没有人在意这个因为台湾太小了

J D U B

The treaty benefits not the people oneither side of the straight...

这个协议不会给两边任何百姓带来好处的

Warp drive on

It is well known on the mainland that thegovernment is using economical means to pull in Taiwan politically.

大陆都知道自己的政府在使用经济手段把台湾从政治上统一

purple_ sage l

Mass protest held in Taiwan against China trade deal. Every one isprotesting. What the hell is going on in this world?

台湾群众抗议中国贸易协议,所有人都在抗议,这个世界到底怎么了?

Invisible mute

Growing wealth and power gaps. Dwindlingresources. Political manipulation of the poor and uneducated.

逐渐增大的财富和权利差距,减少的资源,政治对穷人和未受教育人的操控

These u sperse

Food prices are rising, this was allpredicted.

食物价格上涨,这都是预见到的

John S

Why not let the people of Taiwan determine the destiny?

为什么不让台湾人民决定自己的命运?

Cognitive Dissident

The communism will cede to markets, and nationswill be meaningless.

共产主义会割让给市场,国家会变得毫无意义

Iv Ie mnoch

Can any one ELI5 why the Taiwanese peopleare mad about this? Isn't Chinaalready a major trading partner for Taiwan and isn't it mutuallybeneficial?

有人能解释一下为什么台湾人对此这么疯狂吗?中国不是台湾的主要贸易伙伴吗?这不是双赢的事情吗?

C S Master mind Tl; dr:

It is mutually beneficial butthey're afraid of intertwining their economy with China. They think that overtime China will"crowd out" the Taiwanese people and eventually take over. There'salso very legitimate concerns about how the trade deal was created. It wasnegotiated in secret and passed with out any one being able to read it.

理论上这对双方都是有益的,但他们害怕经济上过度依赖中国,他们觉得中国会随着时间将台湾人挤出去然后最终占领台湾的。对于协议的达成大家也认为不够合法,因为都是暗地协商的,其他人没有看到就获得了通过

Vi va la vida

True, but they don't really have a right tofeel that way. Taiwan is nothistorically part of China.It was only a province in the last dynasty. It was a Japanese colony for 50years. Aborigines and the Dutch were even there before Chinese settlement.

对,但他们没有权利这么担心的,台湾历史上不是中国的,只是在中国最后一个王朝是他们的一个省,台湾曾经五十多年是日本的殖民地,中国人来到那里之前那里都是土著人和荷兰人

Aurao f Mana

It's more of an issue because Taiwan claims it self as China, and havedone so for so long

台湾自己宣称是属于中国的,他们一直都是这么做的

Awkward Hyper bola Economics aside, it's also just the way thepresident is handling this. Totally unresponsive and stubborn while callingthis democracy.

除去经济因素,只是台湾总统一厢情愿,完全的没有同情心,固执的称之为是民主

Se ren dipitously Sane

The current Taiwanese president is seen as(and probably is) a sell out who is trying to gift the island to Main land China.Taiwanese independence is a sensitive topic, and this is one of manylegislations and policies during his reign that has threatened it, hence theuproar.

目前的台湾总统被认为是卖国贼,把台湾当作礼物总给大陆。台湾独立是敏感话题,而就是在他任期内的立法和政策让这一情况受到威胁了,因为才会有示威的

Slave monkey lTaiwan is like the original 13 colonies and china is like the great British empire.

台湾就像是原始的13个殖民地,中国就像是大英帝国

Matrix one for you

It will be very difficult for Tai wan tostop domination by the P R C.The Taiwanese people are right to beconcerned about main land Chinese investment in their country.If the P R C mainland becomes the dominanteconomic force in the country, then the P R C could start making demands, bothpolitical and economic, that the Taiwanese couldn't say no.Essentially, the P R C could black mail thecountry into accepting Communist Chinese control.This is the danger posed by continuedintegration between the two countries, especially given the relative size ofthe two.I wouldn't recommend cutting ties to themain land China, but Taiwan shouldbe very cautious on how much their economy relies on main land Chinese marketsand investment.

台湾很难阻止中国GCD对他们的吞并台湾人担心大陆对他们的投资是有道理的如果中国GCD成为台湾主要的经济势力,那GCD就会提要求,政治上和经济上的,到时候台湾人就只能同意那样GCD就会敲诈台湾接受中国GCD的统治了这就是两国密切度过高的威胁,特别是考虑到两国的大小我不会推荐切断和中国的关系,但台湾应该对他们对中国大陆市场依赖度的大小十分谨慎

Elm Streets Lover Boy

I envy you people of Taiwan. You at least have brainsand the balls to attempt to make a difference in your government's policy. It'dbe a miracle if we actually did that in the U S.

我羡慕你们台湾人,至少你们有脑子和勇气对政府政策说不,如果我们在美国这么做的话哪就是奇迹

Rit su kab b

As a mainlander, i think people in P R Cgenerally believe that Taiwanwill orbit around P R C sooner or later.

作为大陆人,我觉得GCD一直觉得台湾迟早会绕着他们转的

Ja ba rumba

This is not a trade deal between recognizedcountries. China does notrecognize Taiwanas an equal.China's goal is to simply buy Taiwan.

这不是两个被认可的国家之间的贸易协议,中国不认为台湾和他们是平等的中国的目的就是简单的买下台湾

Tai peigo

My friends in L A are a small number, butthey are doing what they can.Event today on Wilshire Blvd.https://m.facebook.com/events/224078941122085

我在洛杉矶的朋友数量很小,但他们的尽其所能今天在WilshireBlvd的活动https://m.facebook.com/events/224078941122085

Sg mcn kn kmrn

Go Taiwanese!! We always recognize youbeing Taiwanese not Chinese!!!!!!!

台湾人加油,我们一直把你们当作台湾人不是中国人!

Karm another one

This has happened before. Some ones gettingannexed...

这之前就发生过了,有地方要被吞并了……

Love Of Profit

At least 100,000 people have taken to thestreets of Taiwan's capital Taipei, to protest against a controversial trade agreementwith China.Now that's a protest. I wish people in the U S knew how to protest like this.

至少10万人走上台北街头抗议与中国富有争议的贸易协定,这才是示威,我希望美国知道应该如何抗议

D S L A M

Actually, they are saying now it is about500,000 people who attended.

事实上,他们现在说是示威人数达到了50万

E diche z

Can someone explain how China can make a trade agreementwith a country it doesn't recognize?

有人能给我解释一下中国是如何和一个自己不承认的独立国家签署贸易协议的?

The only james

Not surprised to see these protests, Taiwan has a L OT of Taipei personalities.

看到这些抗议不觉得奇怪,台湾有中华台北的个性

East India Comp

Well done to the Taiwanese people forstanding up to communism. All over the world from Venezuelato Ukraine to Taiwan,the people are making a stand for freedom, liberty and democracy againstcommunist forces that threaten to take them away.

台湾人敢于对抗共产主义做得好,世界从委内瑞拉到乌克兰到台湾,人们都在为了自由,解放和民主与共产主义势力斗争

Shang haii think

it s already safe to say that with outChina, Tai wan would not be what it is today, even though its not officially apart of China, Tai wan is still very dependent on China economically

我觉得可以肯定的说没有中国的话,台湾就没有今天了,虽然台湾还没有正式成为中国一部分,但台湾如今经济上十分依赖中国

P a u lHey

Tai wan, here's a tip, be prepared to bestabbed in the back! Hitler did the same thing with Polandand Russiajust before he invaded.

嘿台湾,这里有个意见,准备被人背后插刀吧!希特勒在入侵波兰和俄罗斯前也做了一样的事情

I l m

Who is the organizer and inciter behindthese protests? Please don't tell me "the people", it's never thepeople. Did some opposition party get the short end of the deal?

谁是这次示威活动背后组织煽动者?请不要告诉我是人民,永远不可能是百姓的,肯定是有反对派的人说这个协议的不好了

Snake speed

H e y, at least they are protesting.

嘿,至少他们还在抗议呢

King ode mexico

Could some one tell me about three proteststhat made a difference?

有人能列举出三个改变局势的示威活动吗?

Willy Wonkas Retarded

Taiwan has always been and will always be part of China!

台湾一直都是,也永远都是中国的一部分!

Mr zack

Who care z. Taiwan is gon na be back to chinasooner or later. Why play hard to get? Taiwan bitches only delaying theinevitable.

谁在乎呢,台湾迟早会属于中国的,为什么还这么固执?台湾婊子只是在延缓必然发生的事情

Say it in my goodear

I can imagine the news in a week,"100,000 people gone missing without a trace in China".

我能想象一周内的新闻“10万人在中国失踪了”

Total Rad

What does a trade deal have to do withdemocracy or freedom? It s a trade deal

贸易协议与民主和自由有什么关系?这只是贸易协议而已

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>

评论

评 论

热门评论

台湾永远是中国的一部分,经济依赖中国怕什么,以后全世界经济依赖中国的多了去,倒是台湾到那时不知道有没能力在中国的经济圈里占一分。

更多精彩内容