扫码订阅

译文简介: 中国留学生有十分之七再也没有回去,导致中国有世界上最糟糕的人才流失

评论翻译: 原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:圣徒战士 转载请注明出处

论坛地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-268213-1-1.html

Comments: Je danse l I'm a teacher in China at a private middle and highschool that is designed to improve students' English and teach them an Americancurriculum so that they may go to university in the U S after they graduate highschool. Many of the parents want to move there with their kids even before theygraduate. They've mentioned food safety, l air pollution, quality of educationand government corruption as reasons for their want to move. This is a smallsample size but may gave some insight as to why some people are leaving forgood. These parents are already quite financially successful and yet still feellike their quality of life here is lacking and feel like their kids will havemore opportunity abroad. From my perspective living here, I quite agree.

我是中国私立初高中的英语老师,教授美国课程帮助学生提高英语水平,然后他们高中毕业之后就能去美国了。很多家长甚至想在学生还没毕业前就移民。他们提到了食品安全,空气污染,教育质量和政府腐败是他们想要移民的原因。这只是一个小的事例但已经能说明为什么一些人想永久离开中国。这些家长在经济上都很成功,他们觉得自己在中国的生活质量缺了点什么,感觉他们的孩子在国外会有更多机会,从我在这的生活经历来说,我很同意

Not too drunk My room mate is originally from China.His parents were doctors who got jobs because they had connections to corruptpoliticians. He said they moved to the U S so he could have a better life thanthey had.

我的室友来自中国,他父母都是医生,职位是通过腐败官员获得的,他说移民到美国能够有更好的生活

Debian S quee z You know the quality of life is bad whenthey flea to Americabecause of political corruption. We practically invented it

他们逃到美国因为他们知道政府腐败导致生活质量差。其实是我们发明的

John ny_ blaze I am doing the same thing in Shanghai. They cite thesame reasons with me. They also seem to have the perception that beingAmerican, British, Canadian e t c. Chinese is a big sign of wealth. A lot ofpeople seem to have the assumption that you can only do this if you're rich andyou buy your citizen ship. Albeit it is expensive to go to university abroad

我们在上海也是做医院的事情,他们和我们说了一样的原因,他们也想要做美国人,英国人,加拿大人等等。中国人就是有钱,很多中国人觉得只要有钱就能买其他公民护照,不管去外国留学有多么的贵

I m- not- a- panda I've always heard that China's education system is farbetter than here in the U S. And so, I find it surprising that Chinese areciting education as a reason to move to the U S.

我一直听说中国的教育体制比美国的要好,因此我很奇怪中国人把教育当作自己移民到美国的理由

Fletch l l The U S has the best university system inthe world if you can afford it.

美国有世界上最好的大学制度,只要你有钱上

Soy lent Green Is Purple I live in Canada the town I grew up in hasbecome dominantly a Chinese population. It does not take much to see that thisis exactly what is happening here. The children are the first step in movinghere. The parents and grand parents come after that. They come with a lot ofmoney.

我生活在加拿大的城镇,这里慢慢变成中国人主导的地区了,你很容易发现这是如何形成的,先是孩子来这里学习,然后父母和祖父母都来这里生活,他们都有很多钱

Chewed_ Dog_ Bone Now only if we can actually teach them somemanners and help them understand that money doesn't make you un touchable. Yes I've had quite a few bad experienceswith rich chinese foreigners. Mainly on vacation.. the students aren't as badthough.

如果我们能教他们一些礼仪,帮他们理解金钱不会让你显得无法接触就行了我确实和一些有钱的中国留学生有不愉快的经历,主要是在度假的时候,学生不会这么糟糕

B pear x l So many Chinese in Canadian cities. No thingwrong with that just saying.

加拿大有很多中国人,我只是说说,没别的意思

Bub ba lub dub I was born in Thailandand when I was 16, my mom sent me to the U. S. for better education and toimprove my English skills. I haven't gone back to Thailand since and don't plan to,unless to visit family members. I see better opportunities here. Plus, I havedeveloped my adult life and gained more free dom here and I love it l. MyEnglish and education would be very valuable in Thai land and can get me afantastic job, but my life has been solidly built here now that I'm not sure Ican go back (I'm also a citizen here now)

我出生在泰国,我16岁时,我妈妈送我到美国接受更好的教育,提高自己的英语水平,我之后就没回过泰国,也不计划回去,除非是回去看自己的家人。我在美国有更好的机会,我在这里也有更多的自由,非常喜欢。我在美国获得的教育和水平非常有价值,可以在泰国有一份很好的工作,但我已经在这儿生活很久了,我肯定不会回去的(我现在也是美国公民了)

Some times I just don t want it 7 out of 10 Chinese students studyingabroad never return home, resulting in China having the worst brain drainin the world. May be they like breathing air outside.

中国留学生有十分之七再也没有回去,导致中国有世界上最糟糕的人才流失,也许他们喜欢在外面呼吸空气

Matty d d If I was studying a broad I probablywouldn't go home either.

如果我在国外留学,可能也不会回去了

Blast from the hell I love studying broads

我喜欢在国外留学

Priz zle l My 3 room mates are from china. As one ofthem told me, it is highly prestigious to have a job in America. Somuch so that students have been known to lie to their parents about having ajob in Americaeven if they don't have one, dodging their visa expirations just to stay.

我的三个室友都是中国人,其中一个告诉我,在美国有一份工作非常有名望。有很多学生对父母撒谎说自己在美国有工作,即使他们没有,也会躲避签证过期,只是在呆在这里

J m o t When I studied abroad, I had a close friendthat was Chinese. She was a lesbian and chose not to go back as she wasridiculed by her family. She said it l was common for many of them (Chinesepeople, not lesbians) to find other work abroad and stay there.

我在国外留学的时候,我有一个好朋友是中国人,她是个同性恋,选择不回去因为家人会嘲笑她。她说很多中国人留在国外工作呆在那里也很正常

Evil clever dog I don't know whether that's true, but I cansee why people would want to leave. China is overpopulated, it'spolluted, there are no environment regulations, animals as well as people havevery few rights, and there is so much political corruption. They block Face bookand Wiki pedia for fuck sakes.

我不知道这是不是真的,但我看得出为什么人们想离开中国,中国人口过剩,有污染,也没有环境监管,动物和人类也都没有权利,那里也有太多政治腐败。他们还特么的屏蔽Facebook和维基百科

deleted one for all Y e a, I am sure Animal rights plays anyfactor in their living here.

耶,我确信动物权利在他们的生活里有重要意义

c0 n cept l It's true. China is mostly a shit hole. Theyhave people who live nicely and drive nice cars and all that, but the vastmajority of people don't have any where near the quality of life that the U Sboasts. Given the opportunity, staying in the U S would be far better in nearlyevery aspect.

真的,中国太乱了。他们那里有生活的很好的人,有车什么都有,但大多数人的生活质量远没有在美国的好,如果有机会,生活在美国各方面都要更加好

Nor dr hein This isn't just China,but other Asian nations surrounding it, as well, especially Mongolia. At the University Iattended in S t. Louis, we had a H U G E population of foreign students, and asignificant majority of those who were from Asian nations were from China or Mongolia

这不是中国,其他亚洲国家都是这样的,特别是蒙古,我在圣路易斯大学的时候,我们有很多的留学生,其中大多数都是来自中国和蒙古的

Defiled x halo 7 out of 10 Chinese students studyingabroad never return home, resulting in China having the worst brain drainin the world. My dad did this. He got a student visa from China to comestudy here in the U S. My mom was unable to do the same l, so instead shemarried him so that she too would be allowed to come to the U S. An n n nd theyhave been here ever since. Y a y!

中国留学生有十分之七再也没有回去,导致中国有世界上最糟糕的人才流失。我父亲就是这样,他在中国来美国留学,我母亲不能跟去,只能嫁给他这样也能去美国了,他们之后就一直呆在那里了,耶!

Don’t boycott me To an extent, you could argue that Chinacan afford a brain drain due to their population size. The top 25% of China's population in terms of I Q is the samesize as the entire U. S.population.

你可以把中国的人才流失归结为人口众多,中国人口前25%的人的智商也就和美国总体人口智商差不多

Pog I face It's how they get away from oppressiveparents, some times it's the only way they can get away is international schoolor a job abroad

这就是他们摆脱压迫的父母,有时他们能做的也只有去国外读书或者工作了

I a man is cool Oddly, some of the Chinese students I metat my campus say they're just on vacation. They come here, dick around for asemester, and then go home.

奇怪,一些我在学校遇到的中国学生说,他们只是来度假的,他们来这里,混一个学期,又回去了

Gabrie l Xiao As a Chinese who had studied abroad andstayed, I have no intention to go back to China. As far as I know, mostpeople go back not because they want to, but because they have to (can not finda job, difficult to immigrate, you name it).

作为在国外留学呆过的中国人,我没想过要回中国,据我所知,一些人回去不是自己想要回去(找不到工作,无法移民)

Mit chrs mert It's almost like china has seriousecological and human rights issues or some thing...

看起来中国有严重的生态和人权等问题

Oblivion Guards man 7 out of 10 Chinese students studyingabroad never return home, resulting in China having the worst brain drainin the world. The 3 out of 10 that do return are government spies sent to stealtech and information.

中国留学生有十分之七再也没有回去,导致中国有世界上最糟糕的人才流失。还有十分之三的人回去是因为是政府派他们来偷窃技术和信息的

T h a n e They get a taste of Freedom and never wantto go back.

他们尝到了自由的味道,就再也不想回去了

G y ro ni Had a Chinese exchange student live withus. She was great, but after we introduced her to a lot of things, she told usshe wanted to stay here in the U S and start school. Really, she just liked America'sconsumerism and fun and freedom we provided her.

我有一个中国留学生和我们生活在一起,她很不错,但当他们给她介绍了美国的很多东西后,她说自己想留在美国,她喜欢美国的保护消费者主义以及乐趣和自由

J o w s h I got to a university in Wales, Chinese people are every where.7/10 staying abroad seems a bit high, in what I've seen most are unwilling tomix socially and learn English and you get the impression they just want to beback in China.

我去过威尔士的大学,那里都是中国学生,十分之七这个数值有点高,我看到的是大多数人都不愿意社交和学英语,给你的印象是他们只想回去

Smooth trip l This is changing. The Chinese government isoffering huge incentives to get these B S and PhDs to come back to China. A lot ofthem do want to go back because their family is there and their culture isthere, plus they get these incentives like housing and larger salaries. I believewe will see this number decrease, with more Chinese going back to China.

这正在改变。中国政府为海外的留学生和博士提供了丰厚的奖励让他们回去。一些人确实想要回去,因为自己的家人在中国,文化也在中国,此外他们还能获得房子和不错的工资。我相信这个数字会降低,会有越来越多的中国人回去

Stanc zy ki Chinese students going abroad is not a newthing, has been happening since the 70s. I work at a university, been seeing itfor 20 years first hand

中国学生出国不是新鲜事了,自从70年代就发生了。我在大学工作,已经看到这个现象二十多年了

A Man Has Said 7 out of 10 Chinese students studyingabroad never return home, resulting in China having the worst brain drainin the world. A Chinese student told me once: "only the losers go back to China."

中国留学生有十分之七再也没有回去,导致中国有世界上最糟糕的人才流失,一个中国学生一次告诉我“只有失败者才回中国”

Kingth layer r r Chinese studying in america here. Getting my green cardnext year, can confirm it z true

作为在美国的中国人,明年我会拿到绿卡,我可以证实这是真的

Keng koy boo I think this is happening in every Asiancountries.

我觉得每个亚洲国家都是这样的

I l n coln My dad's reaction, "well who wants tolive in fucking China"

我父亲看到这个的反应,“谁特么要去该死的中国”

Evans M This doesn't surprise me in the least. L ol

这一点多不让我感到惊讶

Human Target l Good for them! Of course they don't want togo back.

他们做得好,当然他们不想要回去

A K T O B O S Yeah because they realize how great Americais compared to damn commie land.

是的,因为和该死的共产主义比起来美国是这么伟大

Flaming toe taco Probably because Chinese people arebrilliant and Chinais a shit hole.

也许因为中国人很好但中国很烂

Sit sat fat cat Of course they'd want to stay rather thanretain. They are treated like adults.

当然他们不想要回去,他们在这里被当作成年人看待

because_ race car If the Chinese foreign exchange students atmy school are representative of the average, China should be glad they aren'tgoing back.

如果在我学校的中国留学生代表的是一般水平的话,中国应该庆幸他们没有回去

发表评论
发表评论

网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明铁血立场。

全部评论
加载更多评论
更多精彩内容