中越网民在巴基斯坦国防论坛辩论南沙归属(多图)

偶然看到的,不知道论坛里有没有翻,如果重复了请删除。好像五毛这个职业国际上都知道了。红色部分是我的旁白,用来区分原文。本来想多发点,但是发现都过了零点了,明天还要上班呢,就此打住。 原文链接:http://defence.pk/threads/south-china-sea-news-discussions.196058/

Since there are so many threads in this forum regarding the Spratly Island issue, I would like to dedicate a thread to posting pictures & videos about these islands so people can have a feel of what these islands are about and the life and activities revolved around these islands. Credits go to those who took and captured these pictures and videos as I do not possess them.

一些越南方面的图片(越南的国旗就是这样的,就一个五角星,山寨太明显)

铁血网提醒您:点击查看大图

这位大师是干嘛的?

越南人好像在岛上扎根了,看样子。

How can we be so kind to all these illegal immigrants?

我们怎么能如此善待这些非法移民?(兔子出现?)

Sea pirates don't have right to talk about our Islamds

海洋小偷没有权利谈论我们的岛屿。(回复上一个兔子的)

Those Latin alphabets look so out of place. Vietnam should revert back to beautiful Chu Nom

那些拉丁字母真是不合眼,越南应该重新用汉语。以下是汉字图例

I actually feel sorry for these people living in the smallest of the shoals, constantly facing the dangerous elements of nature. I also hope they are volunteered to move there and getting good incentives instead of ordered by the government

我对这些生活在小浅滩并且饱受自然折磨的人们表示遗憾,同样我也希望他们是受到激励自愿搬到岛上的,而不是行政命令强制的。

I actually feel sorry for these people living in the smallest of the shoals, constantly facing the dangerous elements of nature. I also hope they are volunteered to move there and getting good incentives instead of ordered by the government.

Actually, if China does not poke its noses around on these Islands then their lives are pretty SAVE. Don't you think?

实际上如果中国不打这些岛屿的主意,他们的生活将会是很节省的,你不这样认为吗?

Actually, if China does not poke its noses around on these Islands then their lives are pretty SAVE. Don't you think?

How can I argue with a man of words.

我怎么能凭你寥寥数语就同意你。

It appears most appropriate that Spartly Islands should belong to Khánh Hoà province of vietnam or atleast status quo is maintained !!

显然这些岛屿应该属于越南**省,至少也应该维持现状。

三沙市图片

The Philippines said it does not recognise the city or its jurisdiction, and Vietnam said China's actions violated international law. The U.S. has also voiced its concern over 'unilateral moves' in the South China Sea, where it says collective diplomacy is needed to resolve competing claims.

菲律宾表示自己不承认这个城市和其管辖,越南说中国此举违反了国际法,美国也对中国在南海的单边行动深表忧虑,并称这要靠共外交磋商来解决生索。

Congratulations to the new city of Sansha and wish you peace and prosperous.

A good move by China to tell the crybabies above they can not always get what they want. There's no need for international recognitions to build your own city, I don't think.

祝贺三沙市的诞生,祝愿你永远和平繁荣。中国用了一个很好地行动来告诉那些只会哭的小孩们他们不会总能拿到他们妄想得到的东西,在本属于自己的地方建立一个新市根本没有必要在乎国际上的认可,起码我不认为要这样。

I posted something from AP. All your have in response is a mouth piece article of the Vietcong government. Are all you Vietnamese here working for the government of Vietnam? Its ok if you are. This is common in communist countries

我从美联社得到一些别的消息,你所有的回复都是引用越南政府的文章,是不是这里所有的越南人都是为越南政府工作的,如果是我就无话可说了,毕竟在共产主义国家这很常见。(看头像下面的国旗,这家伙好像是米国人)

I posted something from AP. All your have in response is a mouth piece article of the Vietcong government. Are all you Vietnamese here working for the government of Vietnam? Its ok if you are. This is common in communist countries.

It's true many western medias are trashing China these days, however, there are none come to Vietnam's rescue, especially in the SCS issues.

确实这段时间西方媒体都在贬低中国,但是却没有拯救越南,尤其在南海这事上。

I posted something from AP. All your have in response is a mouth piece article of the Vietcong government. Are all you Vietnamese here working for the government of Vietnam? Its ok if you are. This is common in communist countries.

No, you're wrong.

In Vietnam there is not "50 Cents Party" like of CCP's. lol chinese

I only represent the opinion of a Vietnamese people.

不,你错了,在越南没有像中国的五毛党,可笑的中国人,我只是代表越南人民发表观点罢了。

correct `50 cents are too much for monkey jobs``so in vietnam the vietcon only pays 5 cents

对于越南猴子的工作来说五毛钱一条评论太多了,所以在越南一个帖子只支付五分钱。

correct `50 cents are too much for monkey jobs``so in vietnam the vietcon only pays 5 cents

Actually, you only get 50 Maos for each comment, not 50 cents. It's just a way to call of the west. lol.

确实,你拿到了50毛钱每个评论,不是50分钱,那只是西方的一种叫法罢了,可笑

It's true many western medias are trashing China these days, however, there are none come to Vietnam's rescue, especially in the SCS issues.

Why Vietnam needs to be rescued? We are being robbed? Or we threatened by pirates?

为什么越南要被拯救,我们被抢劫了吗,或者我们为海盗威胁了?

Why Vietnam needs to be rescued? We are being robbed? Or we threatened by pirates?

Relax, it's just a figure of speech of saying no one backs your claims either, am not accusing Vietnam of any wrong doings.

放松点,这只是一个图的解说说也没有媒体支持越南的声索,并不是说越南有什么错。

Relax, it's just a figure of speech of saying no one backs your claims either, am not accusing Vietnam of any wrong doings.

You're wrong. There are many people support the legitimate claims of Vietnam and the Philippines on the SCS. We claim based on UNCLOS1982, historical basis and legal basis. Only China's claim is illegal and no basis and is not internationally recognized

你错了,在三沙市这事上有很多人支持越南还有菲律宾。我们声索是基于1982年的联合国海洋公约还有历史和法律依据,只有中国的声索是非法的没有依据的,没有国际承认的。

Yongxing island,the biggest in Paracel and Spratly,new Sansha city government set up on this island

永兴岛,南沙和西沙最大的岛屿,三沙市政府设立在此

You're wrong. There are many people support the legitimate claims of Vietnam and the Philippines on the SCS. We claim based on UNCLOS1982, historical basis and legal basis. Only China's claim is illegal and no basis and is not internationally recognized.

LOL How easy the defensive term 'You are wrong' come out of your mouth these days. Are you guilty of anything?

Read my post #6, didn't I say everyone, including John McCain here, is trashing China these days, however does it mean he support Vietnam? I got to thank you for proofing my point though as if I need it.

可笑,你是错的这句话作为你的防守术语怎么那么容易说出口,你可以判定任何事情吗?嘟嘟我在六楼的发言,包括麦卡恩贬低中国的这些天的话,但是这就表示他支持越南?看来我得谢谢你来验证我的观点了尽管好像我需要一样。

While others talk the talk, we walk the walk. They can only talk and cry, but talking and crying gets you no where. Congrats to our new city

我们该干嘛干嘛不管别人怎么说,他们只会哭叫,但是哭喊不会让你得到什么好处,祝贺我们的新市。

This is just Great to see this determination and actions there reinforcing our claim of sovereignty!

看到我们的决心与行动来加强我们的声索真是过瘾。

Battle of Bach Dang River said:

No, you're wrong.

In Vietnam there is not "50 Cents Party" like of CCP's. lol chinese

I only represent the opinion of a Vietnamese people.

So did you write the article you posted from the Vietnamese government's web site.

所以你就在这里写那些你自己发布在越南政府网站上的东西?(好像是米国的)

Making a city out of military base to reinforce their claim. Behind the negotiating table they can easily say the islands populace want to be in China just how the argument is used in the Falklands and UK example.

But if i was in PLAN id be trying to get a post there. Looks very scenic.

建立一个市有助于其声索,在谈判桌上他们可以轻易说岛民想加入中国,就像英国在马岛战上的论据一样。但是如果我是计划的一部分我将会尽量去谋求一个职位,看起来很有意思。

We just need to wait until china collapsed and fragmented into many smaller countries. Be patient. Why not?

我们只要慢慢等到中国分裂成很多小国家就行了,为什么不呢?

that will be a long wait ahead,millions of years,by that time the country called Vietnam will be long gone in the history,so what do you wait that for?

那将会是一个漫长的等待,得几百万年后,到那时一个叫越南的国家已经消失在历史的长河中了,所以你等什么呢?

No, I dont think it so long. Chinese society is unstable potentially. Just wait.

BTW: Beijingwalker, How do you escape the rains recently?

我不认为要那么久,中国社会很不未定,只要等就行了,顺便说一句,北京的走狗你是如何从北京的暴雨中逃脱出来的

Just don't keep us waiting for too long, you do want to see Vietcongs setting foot on these islands before we all die from old age just to proof to us how right you were. What's the point to spread such statement if you can't see it happening when you are among the living

不要让我们等太久啊,你想看到在我们死于年老之前有越南人踏足这些岛屿仅仅是为了证明你自己有多麽的正确,在你有生之年都看不到这些再发表这样的言论有什么意义啊。

See the Chinese are happy with the new land which they robbed from Vietnam. LOL on han expansionist ideology

看看中国人对偷了越南的新岛屿高兴成啥样,可笑的皇汉主义。

Just for 6 month or less, exactly on the date of 01/2013 then China will see. We understand you so well, also we are not underestimate China for good. We know how to fight and dare to fight, no wonder last year we did live-fire on SCS then China already stop cutting cables. Don't you see?

只要六个月左右,确切的说13年那时候中国就会明白,我们十分了解你们,当然我们也不会低估你,我们知道如何去战斗并且勇于战斗,去年我们在南海实弹射击后中国就停止割电缆了就不足为奇了,你还不明白吗?

that's not very far off and we can wait,what if your country wont do anything on that date

那一天并不远我们可以等等看到底你的国家在那一天能做什么。

Then what if on that date comes and China back of from SCS? What Viet Nam could do as it called "self-defense"?

当中国要被赶出南海那一天到来时,越南人该怎么做既然我们的行为这叫做自卫?

you predicted an exact date,not me,so what if you wont do anything on that day

是你预测了具体的日子,并不是我,我倒要看看那一天你能做什么

——转贴不容易,求小钱钱啊。。。。

本文内容于 2014/2/16 13:13:26 被小编a6编辑

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>

评论

评 论

热门评论

中越网民在巴基斯坦国防论坛辩论南沙归属

……

可惜是在巴基斯坦的论坛里面讨论,如果中越两国的人是在巴基斯坦的城市里面公开讨论的话,估计越猴会被中巴两国的人打死剥皮。巴铁是比网易还维护中国的好朋友,抱歉,拿网易杂碎和巴铁比有点侮辱了巴铁。

2楼 塑料制品15
什么时候才能完全控制南沙呢。。。。

完全控制南海,是一个较漫长的过程,也是中国成为区域领袖的过程。 现在打一下,那就是治标。,反而加重了“本”的仇恨。所以必须要从治本入手。

南海的周围国家有一个共同点,那就是文化根基浅,民族意识不强,华人较多,中国的经济文化能够辐射到。利用这些有利的因素,先从经济上影响他们,渗透到他们的交通、金融、能源、军事等方面,让他们依赖中国;再从文化上影响他们,利用当地的华人来同化他们,有可能的话培养亲华政府。让这些小国最终变成不是附属国的“附属国”。比如说现在中国和泰国、和马来西亚的模式。这样才是长治久安,才是标本兼治。

但这些因素在日本的身上就不具备,所以我认为中日最终会有一战的。

本文内容于 2014/2/16 16:23:50 被帝国鹰隼编辑

8楼ph0415

每每看到越南在我南沙岛屿上绣的越南国旗,总是深深的刺痛着我的心,也深深的刺痛着全体中华儿女的心!祖国母亲何时才能让被越南、菲律宾等偷去的南沙孩子回到母亲的怀抱???

越南是在中国古代属于南越国,包括我国今天的长江以南大部分地区,当时的越南只是南越国的一部分很小的国土。南越国历史上是中国各大王朝所封的属国,相当于今天的省或者州不是今天意义上的国家。越南属于中国有几千年的历史,越南是在明朝独立的,这些历史越南今天的领导人都闭口不谈,他们利用肆意篡改的历史误导人民。

当年越南政府可是书面承认了,南沙和西沙都是中国的领土,等他们打赢了,就翻脸不认人了!一个白眼狼国家

更多精彩内容