英国每日邮报网友对.宣武门.地铁事件的看法

穿甲弹00 收藏 20 2313
导读:事件回顾: 5月9日,网上曝光一段视频:一名老外在北京宣武门崇光百货附近意图侵犯一名中国女子,遭路人暴打。昨日,平安北京发布公告确认此事,称8日晚该醉酒外籍男子因猥亵妇女遭拘留审查,案件正在办理中。该男子为英国籍,持旅游签证。 And the problem is? If only we could do that here there would be a lot less attacks by yobs in the street on both men and women.

事件回顾:

5月9日,网上曝光一段视频:一名老外在北京宣武门崇光百货附近意图侵犯一名中国女子,遭路人暴打。昨日,平安北京发布公告确认此事,称8日晚该醉酒外籍男子因猥亵妇女遭拘留审查,案件正在办理中。该男子为英国籍,持旅游签证。

And the problem is? If only we could do that here there would be a lot less attacks by yobs in the street on both men and women.

问题的关键是什么?如果我们也那么做,那些袭击男人女人的无赖流氓将会大大减少。

Good-serves him right!!

罪有应得。

Don’t make this pig out to be the victim, the poor woman is the victim here! Good on the men who came to her aid, but no need to film it!

千万别让这杂种反咬一口,这个可怜的姑娘才是受害者!那些出手相助的人都是好样的,但是没必要拍下来!

In thee UK, the police would have arrested the the attackers and given the rapist compensation for criminal injuries.

在英国,**会把那些见义勇为揍人的人抓起来,再给这个强奸犯刑事伤害赔偿。

Good for the Chinese. We should deal with scum like this.

中国人好样的。我们也应该这样对付人渣

And we’re supposed to what? feel sorry for him?

我们应该怎么做?为他表示可惜?

If you don’t want foreigners to hate you behave yourself when you go to THEIR country! I have been to countries around the world in my job and I get facebook messages from people constantly asking me to come back. That is the reward of behaving yourself.

如果你不想让外国人厌恶你,请你在他们的国家规矩一点!因为工作的原因我去过很多国家,我的facebook会一直收到邀请我再去游玩的信息。这就是你守规矩的回报。

回复上条:

Also, don’t invade other countries for their oil. Many humans are wonderful creatures, and we’re let down by the worst few of us, who seem to cause 90% of the problems.

同样的,不要因为石油的缘故去侵略任何国家。(注:上面那个人IP地址是USA)大部分人都是善良的,我们对我们中得一些人渣很失望,这些问题90%是因为这些人渣

Having been to China I found the people very friendly and hospitable. However, I didn’t get drunk and asault anyone. If he is guilty serve him right and punish him to the full extent of the law. If you act like it is a drunken night in a town centre in the UK when abroad live with the consequences. Idiot.

在中国我发现人们大都很友好,热情。但是,我并没有酗酒后袭击任何人。如果他有罪那是他活该,请在法律允许的范围内严惩他。在国外你要接受这个结果,这不是在英国某些地方,一个可以让酒鬼为非作歹的夜晚。蠢货。

Filth. At least you know this idiot wont be out in 2mths or let off with community service whilst smiling at the courts.

垃圾。至少我们知道这蠢货不会两个月后就被释放,或者看着这蠢货在法庭上洋洋得意,以社区服务的名头被放出来。

Just watched the video, it looks bad, and I hope they lock him up and throw away the key. the British Justice system could learn a thing or two from China.

只是看了这个视频,我感觉太难受了,希望他们能把他永远监禁别放出来了。英国的司法可以稍微学一点中国。

I’m afraid I agree with the Chinese in this matter-he should be punished severely. If only we punished immigrants who commit crimes here in the same manner. But we are too soft and lilly livered.

我恐怕我很赞同中国人,这个人渣应该被狠狠的惩罚。要是我们也能像这样惩罚那些犯罪的移民该多好。可惜我们的法律太温和了,中看不中用。

If this was a role reversal in Britain, the perpetrator would have been assigned a social worker and a civil rights lawyer. The Guardian would be spitting blood about HIS rights.

如果这事出在英国,这个人渣将会被指派一个社会工作者和一个人权律师。保卫者们(注:the guardia还有个意思英国卫报,不确定是指哪个)会为了他的人权声嘶呐喊。

Where did he think he was - the UK ?

他有什么脸面声称自己----英国人?

His mistake ! If he broke Chinese law then he gets Chinese justice. The fact that he may be British is immaterial.

他的错!如果他违反了中国的法律那么他应该在中国接受制裁。他是不是英国人并不重要。

If this man is guilty let china deal with him their way. Time to get tough on the filth!

如果这个男人有罪,就让中国用他们的方式处理他。这个人渣以后的日子难了。

IF THIS STORY IS TRUE, then to the people of China I apologise for the behaviour of this British man. Sometimes I am so ashamed for my countrymen. We are not all like this.

如!果!这!个!故!事!是!真!的,那么我为这个英国人的行为相中国人道歉。有时候我很为我的同胞羞愧。英国人并非都如此的。

Its a shame we couldn't treat the 9 men from Rochdale in the same way..

可惜我们不能向这样对付那9个来自洛奇代尔(英国地名)的人。

She may well be a pro; or not. There are millions of young Chinese women pros walking the streets because they are poor and they want what capitalism brings. I was even accosted by one while walking with my wife!! He obviously should be dealt with heavily for any abuse, but I wonder what the full story is? - Kuri, UK, 10/5/2012 15:54+++++++The story is that a young Woman has been beaten by a Man. If she is a prostitute, does this mean that he has the right to do this to her as you insinuate?

这女的也许是职业的,谁知道呢。中国有无数这种职业的女人在街上游荡,因为贫穷,她们想要钱。甚至有一次我跟我老婆在街上走着还碰到过一个女人上来勾引我!!显然这个男人该被严惩,但我好奇事实的真相到底是什么?Kuri, UK, 10/5/2012 15:54

回复上条:

The story is that a young Woman has been beaten by a Man. If she is a prostitute, does this mean that he has the right to do this to her as you insinuate?

事实的真相就是一个年轻的女士被一个男性袭击了。就算她像你暗讽的一样是个妓女,就意味着这个男人可以这样对待她?

I see he's also wearing typical chav attire, the polo shirt and tracksuit bottoms. I wonder if he's also wearing brilliant white trainers ? I hope they lock him up in a nice Chinese prison......for a long time.

我看这个男人打扮的像个典型傻帽,上身polo下身运动裤。不知道他是不是脚踏一双亮白的运动鞋?希望他们能把他关在一所“美丽的”中国监狱……永远别出来。

There used to be a scam in Hong Kong where a woman would demand money off you and when you didn't give it she would shout and scream the place down...then a gang would turn up and kick the hell out of you....You would then pay to get away....just a thought....

以前在香港有个诈骗手段,一个女性会向你讨钱,如果你不给她就会大声尖叫并报警……然后会有一伙人突然跳出来狂扁你……然后你必须花钱消灾……只是我的一个想法……

This is staged. Why would someone be filming beforehand? It is staged so stop being so gullible. He had took a beating but no mark on him? None of it makes sense and this is some form of propaganda. Also stop apologising for Britain for heavens sake, even if it was real and he is British it is his actions not a Britains.

这是骗局。为什么会有人事先拍摄?这是假的,别这么容易上当。他被打了怎么会没有伤痕?没有一处说得通符合情理,这只是一种宣传的形式而已。看在上帝的份上停止让英国道歉,就算这是真的,也只是他个人的行为而不是英国。

Obviously what he was doing was terrible, and it's a good thing the men saw what was happening and he'll now be arrested. BUT, are you aware how the Chinese treat their own women and children? Before people condemn 'all Brits' and go overboard with the 'good on you, China' have a look online at the videos of women, children and animals suffering there. A few weeks ago there was a video of a 2 year old girl being RUN OVER repeatedly in a side street in Guangzhou (I've been, horrible place) and nobody did a thing. People just going about their business, ignoring this little girl. I'm in agreement with the men who beat up this loser, but people should understand China isn't exactly a country that loves women, children or animals! These were a few decent men.

显然这个男人的行为太令人发指了,好在有人看到他的罪行,而且他已经被逮捕了。但!是!,你们意识到中国人自己是如何对待他们的女人和孩子的么?在你们声讨“所有英国人”鲁莽的称赞“干得好,中国”之前,上网看看在那片土地上女人,孩子和动物都遭受了什么样的待遇。几个星期前,在广州(我去过那儿,一个恐怖的城市)有一个视频拍摄了一个两岁的小女孩在街边被来往车辆反复碾压,没人去救她!人们事不关己高高挂起,无视这个可怜的小女孩。我很欣赏那个狂扁这人渣的人,但是我们应该知道,中国,绝对不是一个善待女性,孩子和动物的国度!在那里正直的人只是少数!

Three million views? that's a lot of advertising revenue. The video is clearly fake, no one attacks a woman out in the open like that especially in a foreign country. Why is the guy not bleeding? Because he's not hurt. F.A.K.E. - Mark, Huddersfield, 10/5/2012 20:52 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes Mark im sure the tourist bourd of china are delighted with the results " come to china get beaten up, have a nice day"

三千万的观看数?这是比不小的广告收益。这视频很显然是假的,没人会像这样在大庭广众之下袭击一个女性,而且还是在一个陌生的国度。为什么这个人没有流血?因为他并没受伤。假!的!- Mark, Huddersfield, 10/5/2012 20:52

回复上条:

Yes Mark im sure the tourist bourd of china are delighted with the results " come to china get beaten up, have a nice day"

是的mark,我肯定这个被耍了的游客会为这个结果而高兴“来中国挨揍吧~多么美妙的一天”(13)

Well, if he was indeed trying to rape that girl then he got exactly what was coming to him. I dont really see a problem here. Hell, in a lot of Western countries the cries for help of a girl being assaulted we be ignored.

好吧,如果他真的想强奸这个女孩那么他罪有应得。我没看出来有什么问题。在很多西方国家,女孩被强奸的呼救声往往被无视。(13)

Worked in China myself some years ago nice place and people have more respect than the rubbish we have now.This is what happens when you breed uncontrollably in the UK. He is a Chav and how did he get all the way to China.We have the worst Youth in the UK, look around no respect and they drink just drink sad people Makes me sick i would kicked him into next year if i was there sick and fed up of the way some British people are, they have no self respect or manors anymore sad . china do us faver and give him the death penalty we don't want this scum back.

几年前我在中国工作过,那是个很美丽的地方,在那里人们能感到尊重而不是像我们现在这样。他是个傻帽,他是怎么去的中国?在英国我们有着最糟糕的青年,看看你周围,没有尊重,他们酗酒,这让我恶心。如果我在那儿我会把他揍得连家都找不到。英国人病态的成长青春,让他们不自重,没教养。中国做得好,让这个人下地狱吧,极刑,我们不想让这个人渣回来。(12)

作者:luguodeyizhi1023 回复日期:2012-05-11 19:51:14

回复

"Rape carries the death penalty in China." Awesome, one thing they got right. Serves the monster right, but who was the person who filmed it? Why didn't they intervene?

强奸在中国可能会判处死刑。太棒了,这事他们做的对。对付禽兽做得很好,但是谁拍的视频?为什么拍视频的人不上去帮忙?

"Rape carries the death penalty in China." Awesome, one thing they got right. Serves the monster right, but who was the person who filmed it? Why didn't they intervene?

**在中国可能会判处死刑。太棒了,这事他们做的对。对付禽兽做得很好,但是谁拍的视频?为什么拍视频的人不上去帮忙?

I've just watched the video & personally, I'm glad the bloke was given a good hiding.

我刚看完这个视频,就我而言,我很高兴看到这垃圾被好好伺候了一下。

I don't think we should lose sight of the fact that the Chinese govt has a long history of propaganda use, and given recent events concerning the alleged murder of a British businessman by a senior Chinese official's wife, this may very well be something along the lines of a face-saving exercise by the authorities.

我不认为我们应该忽视这个事实,中国**在利用**这事上有很长的黑历史,结合最近的英国商人**事件来看,这很有可能是官方为了面子而制的。

Funny old world, a few months ago we were reading reports of a child being hit by a van and left to suffer alone in the street while people just passed by and children being tied to lamposts while their parents went to work..

可笑的旧世界,几个月前我们还读着那篇报道,一个小孩被车撞倒,围观者无人上前救助,小孩被街灯挡住,而他的父母在工作毫无察觉。

I wish ALL rapists were given the death penalty...(*assuming that they truly committed a rape, proven through DNA, etc. and I don't mean two 15 yrs old having sex. Just in case my words are misconstrued...).

我希望所有的强奸犯都能处以极刑(假设他们的确犯下强奸罪,有DNA等等证据作证。不是指两个15岁的人**。只是以防我的话引起误解)

Agreed, from what i've seen he is scum. But those saying we need to learn something from the Chinese justice system obviously don't know anything about the Chinese 'justice' system... Oh and call me a cynic, but until it's verified by the British Embassy in China, i'll take it with a pinch of salt. The entire social media and 'news media' infrastructure in China in State controlled and there have been many cases of carefully constructed forms of propaganda in the past. An unthinkable amount of cruelty against people and animals goes on in China all the time, you never usually hear much public condemnation about it though... But when a Westerner does it.... Pays to keep an open mind.

同意,就我看来这个男人就是个人渣。但是那些说什么我们应该向中国的司法学习的人看来对于中国的“司法程序”并不了解啊……你可以喊我愤青,但是除非英国大使馆证实,要不然我对这事持保留态度。在中国整个社交媒体和新闻媒体的基础设施都被牢牢的控制了,在过去也有很多起**控的案例。大量的你无法想象的残酷的反人类反自然的暴行在中国一直上演着,但是你永远无法听到对于这些罪行的公开谴责……但是如果一个西方人犯了罪……他们需要学习不抱成见。

Er, we don't know the full story. Still, he was easily identified over there and had a visa - there are hundreds of thousands of them over here, a lot up to no good and without any form of documentation at all, let alone being in the country legally...

额,我们不知道事情的经过。不管怎么说,这个男人在中国很容易辨认,他还有签证——我们这儿有成千上万中国人,大多数都是些对社会毫无益处的人而且他们还没有任何证件,更别提在乡下那些合法的。

Am I the only person who actually looked up the video and analysed it? There are a few versions of it on you tube, but in every one of them, the 'victim' grabs the "assailant's" crotch right before she stops crying, right before she stands up and runs off with his wallet. All the 'heroes' are wearing black shirts. Chinese Mafia (Sponsored by the Daily Democratic Mail").

难道我是唯一一个看完这个视频后分析了的人?在有土鳖上有很多版本,但是在每个版本上,这个“受害者”抓了一下这个“攻击者”的胯部,就在她停止哭喊的那一刻,在她站起来跑掉的时候她手里拿了那男人的钱包。所有的“英雄”都穿黑衣服。中国的黑手党。

I just watched the clip and it doesn't look real, the woman's distress does, and if it is, it should be removed immediately as she should be protected from the attack being viewed publicly. However, the video shows very little contact as its edited to show him lying in the road, and he hasn't a mark on him for how unconscious he seems, the few blows you see look staged.

我刚看了视频剪辑,看上去不太像真的,这个女人的悲痛像真的,如果这是真的,这个视频应该立刻被删除,她应该被保护起来,以防被人当众之人。而且,这个视频被剪辑过,关于这个男人倒地之前的内容很少,而且他身上并没有伤痕使他像看上去那样昏迷不醒,你看到的那几个拳打脚踢很像演的。(9)

It's clearly fake! For heavens sake people look at it with open eyes will you......

明显是假的!看在上帝的份上带着你的大脑看清楚这个视频好么……

SCUMBAG. Deal with him please China

**的人。干掉他吧。

Let me get this straight...someone was FILMING a sex attack? And that in itself is not sick? How about putting the camera down and helping the woman who's being attacked? And did anyone ask the woman if they could upload this video on to youtube? I'm confused.

让我来梳理一下……有人在拍摄一起**案?他自己不觉得恶心?把放下去帮帮那个被袭击的女人不行么?有人问过这个姑娘他们是否能把这个视频上传到网上么?我混乱了。

Unlike here in the UK or the US, the Chinese are genuinely patriotic. The propagandists are going to make a meal of this. Not to mention the Argentinians.

不像英国和美国,中国人是很真诚的爱国的。(注:泪流啊,带路们)。宣传的人想拿这个来做文章。(这里不太清楚啥意思= =)

(注:这是个国人,来自北京)

事实的经过是这样的:这个英国人强奸之前,在北京并不太拥挤的地铁里就已经“触摸“或者把他的下体蹭向不下五个女人,这个女性是那几人之一。当他在地铁里这么做的时候,一些人很愤怒还有一些人嘲笑他,可能他们觉得这个怪老外在跟他们开一个玩笑。这个男人跟着那个姑娘出了地铁站,拉住姑娘的手,那姑娘以为他是要问时间于是给他看了手表。这个男的接着就把她推到了路边的花坛摸她的胸部和下体。从这个视频里你可以看见,这个姑娘被剥的只剩下内裤了。这男的裤子都脱了。

Why didnt the guys go and help her straight away? Why would you get our your phone and film it for a bit and then attack him? This doesnt make sense...

为什么这些人不立刻上去帮助她?为什么拿出手机拍摄了一会儿才去打他?这不符合逻辑……

If he is guilty then he deserves everything he gets. However I don't like mob justice. He was seen standing over the woman, not touching her. What if she collapsed on the floor, he saw her and went to check on her and frightened her unintentionally? What if she was mentally ill or high on drugs? It needs to be investigated and if he is guilty after a fair investigation then he deserves to rot, but we don't actually know he is guilty yet.

如果他的确犯罪了那么任何刑罚都是罪有应得。然而我并不太喜欢这种暴民的正义(以暴制暴)。他站在这个女人身前,并没有触摸到她。假如是这个女的昏倒在地上,他看见了上前询问,不小心吓到了这个女的导致她尖叫求救呢?假如这个女人是精神病或者嗑药了呢?这都需要调查。如果他在公平的调查后被指认为有罪,那么他罪有应得。但是我们现在不知道他是否真的有罪。

Having spent time in Beijing I was accosted every day by women pretending to want to practice English but were offering sex. It was non stop and very often I had to be rude to get rid of them then they got very nasty. First of all it is illegal there and that is why the use the practising English as an excuse. If this person did assault her then he deserves the punishment but lets see all the facts, this video starts off with her crying and a Chinese man talking to the Brit. Then there is a fight and then he is on the road with another person trying to kick him. This is staged and looks like a setup. Until all the facts are known we cannot judge and that is why we are democratic and the Chinese are communist !

在北京的那些日子里,我每天都被那些声称着想要跟我学英语实际上只想上床的女人骚扰。这种事从没停过,而且我不得不十分粗鲁的摆脱这些女人。首先,卖淫在中国并不合法所以她们常用练习英语的借口搭讪。如果这个男人真的**了她那么他需要被惩罚,但是让我们看清事实,这个视频以这个女人的哭叫开始,接着中国男人上前跟这个英国人说话。然后一场恶斗他倒在马路上,此时还有另一个人想上前去踹他。这像是演的而且是设计好的。直到真相出来之前我们不应该武断判定,这就是为什么我们是民主国家而中国是****的****社会!

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事 精选
20条评论
点击加载更多

发表评论

更多精彩内容

热门话题

更多

经典聚焦

更多
发帖 向上 向下