老瓦新出海后美帝网友的反应

铁血网提醒您:点击查看大图

为增进对世界各国网友的了解,本人转载并翻译了一些各国网友的时事评论帖子(当然是关于中国的)和大家共同分享、讨论。

由于本人水平有限,不足之处在所难免,望列位看官海涵并指出,谢谢。

Pics of the Day: Look Who’s Headed to Sea Again

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2012/04/20/pics-of-the-day-look-whos-headed-to-sea-again/#ixzz1sfMboZQ0

Defense.org

Happy Friday afternoon. It appears that China’s aircraft carrier, the ex-Soviet Varyag is heading out to open seas once again. Still no word on when she’ll have aircraft operating off her flight deck while she’s underway.

周五下午happy!这看上去好像中国的航妈,前苏联瓦良格号将再一次进入公海。依然没有证据表明这次出航会进行舰载机相关动作。

Click through the jump for more pictures.

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2012/04/20/pics-of-the-day-look-whos-headed-to-sea-again/#ixzz1sfN0TKzq

Defense.org

Comments (46)

Sort by: DateRating Last Activity

-10 Vote up Vote down

Pat • 14 hours ago

What's even the point of operating this piece of garbage if you aren't going to work on flight ops...

没飞机 即垃圾

11 replies • active 7 hours ago

+4 Vote up Vote down

Nicky 72p • 14 hours ago

$5 bucks says that their will be half a dozen submarines that will be following behind it. Getting Hull photo shots and even pictures of the carrier in operations. I would not be surprise of Japan or the US sends Subs to follow the Carrier

五毛党说(美帝也知道这个党?!)有半打潜艇跟在航妈后面。(我们)获得了相关情况的谍照,如果说日本或者美国派去了潜艇跟踪这个航妈,我一点都不会吃惊。

3 replies • active 4 hours ago

-11 Vote up Vote down

Lance • 14 hours ago

I dont know why the hype is over this floating target. The carrier is old made in the 80s and isn't Chinese its Soviet with a new Chinese paint job. Biggest thing it lacks plane for it right now so its doesn't have any operational capability a carrier needs planes. Overall nice picks thought.

我不明白这个浮动靶子有什么好让人兴奋的。这个80年代的老船,中国只是给他刷了个新油漆。最要紧的是它现在没有舰载机,所以也没有任何可操作性。总的来说,(只能是)想法不错。

11 replies • active 5 hours ago

+11 Vote up Vote down

Skyepapa 72p • 14 hours ago

The hype isn't, or at least shouldn't be, about this carrier. The hype is more about the long game in which China uses this carrier to develop a fine albeit untested (by conflict) carrier ops capability to apply to its first generation of domestically developed and produced carriers. Those won't be second-hand trash heaps. Granted, they probably won't be up to our standards, but they'll be nothing to scoff at.

倒是没有兴奋这航妈。而是在于中国通过这个方式来发展他们自己设计制造的第一代航母,那可不是二手垃圾。他们可能不准达到我们的(航母)标准,但他们不应受到嘲笑。

3 replies • active 4 hours ago

+4 Vote up Vote down

John Moore • 14 hours ago

Wonder if it's a political show to do with the Philippin stand off going on?

怀疑这只是一场政治秀,是他们同菲律宾对峙的延续。

1 reply • active 8 hours ago

-4 Vote up Vote down

Larry Ice • 14 hours ago

You don't need planes on a ship you are using as a target. Maybe this is all about fine tuning the sensor systems that will guide their DF21 Ballistic Missiles. They might even perform a demonstration to make a point...

当你把它作为一个目标的时候,你就不需要飞机。可能他们是为了提高东风21的探测系统。甚至他们可能是为了执行一次实弹测试,证明(DF21的区域拒止)能力。(译者:好疯狂的想法)

+14 Vote up Vote down

billw917 81p • 13 hours ago

This is their Langley, CV-1, a learning tool.

这是他们的1号航妈(米国的第一艘航妈叫兰利号?),一个学习工具。

+15 Vote up Vote down

IronV48p • 13 hours ago

Do not underestimate an enemy.

不要低估任何一个敌人

-2 Vote up Vote down

mpower6428 • 13 hours ago

thats cosmo, he's chinese.

那个COSMO是中国人。

-4 Vote up Vote down

Skyyking47 • 13 hours ago

The only reason for this carrier is to 'wave their flag' in someones backyard. It's just a very big target, just like our carriers, and in my mind, much like the battle ships of the 1940's

这艘航妈唯一的目的就是在某些人的后院插红旗。它只是一个大靶子,就像我们的航妈,在我心里,它更像是1940年代的战舰

3 replies • active 9 hours ago

-9 Vote up Vote down

50 cents bridgade • 6 hours ago

Yeah, a fine missile target for Chinese DF21 Anti Carrier Missile. The last I read, US Admiral is pissing their pants. Do the US have anything? I guess not. Their only proven military hardware are only used against 3rd world countries. The last time the American fought they got their nose bloodied by the Chinese in the Korean War, the Vietnamese in the Vietnam War, the Al Queda in the Iraq War, the Somalian in Somalia and the Taliban in the Afghanistan War. Even against these 3rd world countries, they are running scare back to the US. Good job Americans, you have just proven that all trillions spend can't even beat the Taliban. Anyhow, Uncle Sam thanks you from the bottom of his heart for the yearly 45% tax rate donation. As for me, I paid 10% tax rate and is enjoying every cent of my hard earned income for my benefits. Can't say much for those dumb US tax payer.

耶,真是个东风21的好靶子。我听说我们的海军上将都尿裤子了。我们为此做了什么?我猜什么也没有。(我们的领导们)只能证明我们的军事力量只能用来对付第三世界国家。美国的最近一次和中国人在韩国的战斗中被打的鼻青脸肿,越南人在越南战争中、基地组织在伊拉克战争中、索马里人在索马里,塔利班在阿富汗战争中,甚至是在对抗这些第三世界国家时,他们都被吓了回来。干得不错美国人,你们证明了上万亿美元的战争费用也不能干掉塔利班。不管怎样,山姆大叔从心底感谢你们每年45%税率的募捐。就像我,我缴纳10%的税钱,安心享用我辛苦挣来的每一分钱。不能再对美国的纳税人说什么了。

1 reply • active 4 hours ago

0 Vote up Vote down

octopusmagnificens -84p • 2 hours ago

China can sink a US carrier buying an F-14 to Iran and painting it as one of the USN. Then, the F-14 can approach the carrier and attack by surprise. Is the same tactic used by Will Smith and the USAF in Independence Day.

中国可以击沉美国的航妈。买一架伊朗的F14,再涂上联合国的标志,这样,这架F14就可以接近美国的航妈并出其不意的攻击它。同样地战术威尔史密斯和美国空军在“独立日烽火”中也干过。

0 Vote up Vote down

Zane • 1 hour ago

Think more about China's perspective of gaining this new capability. They most likely see it as a force projection platform, extending operational range of all their planes. Also consider the Chinese expertise in cyber warfare. A carrier can fit a lot computers aboard it, especially if there aren't too many planes aboard.

多思考一下从中国的角度来说这种新的能力可以为他们带来什么。他们最多把航妈当做一个力量投射平台,扩展他们战斗机的操作范围。同时思考一下中国专家在网络战争中的作为。一个航妈可以安装大量的电脑,特别是在没有太多飞机的时候。

+5 Vote up Vote down

knightone 46p • 6 hours ago

Slightly depressing how many view this only from a force projection POV when this new carrier capability delivers excellent training for the Chinese air force and navy in how to practice anti-carrier operations. Now they got a real ship out at sea with weapon systems to train against. Ideal for a Taiwan scenario.

有点郁闷。这艘新航妈不只是一个军力投射平台,它还将担负起训练中国的海、空军反航母战术的任务,以台海战争为蓝本。

-1 Vote up Vote down

Dave • 33 minutes ago

Doesn't matter. They won't be able to breath the air in another few years. Look at all the smog!!!

不用担心,他们在几年内还没法用。这些都是浮云~

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2012/04/20/pics-of-the-day-look-whos-headed-to-sea-again/#ixzz1sh6b8tGc

Defense.org

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2012/04/20/pics-of-the-day-look-whos-headed-to-sea-again/#ixzz1sfO73aRu

Defense.org

本文内容于 2012/4/22 10:45:25 被pokertx编辑

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>

评论

评 论

更多精彩内容