印度网民热议:中国制造绳子害死15岁过生日男孩

Sangrur: A 15-year-old schoolboy died on the spot of a head injury he sustained from a fall from the scooter when he got entangled in a China-made string. The incident happened on Sunday, the day Tanvir Singh, a class IX student of GeneralGurnamSinghSchool, turned 15. Tanvir was going to buy a birthday cake for himself, when he got entangled in a string near the Nankiana roundabout and lost balance. His scooter hit an electric pole and he died on the spot. He was decalred brought dead by doctors at the hospital, the victim's neighbours said. His father Mohinder Singh is an SDO in BSNL and posted in Srinagar. His colleague SDO Alok Jindal reached the hospital soon after hearing about the incident, where he was told about the tragic incident. DC Kumar Rahul said, "The administration has already banned Chinese strings and will look into the incident to take stern action against those found selling them". DSP Swaran Singh said police were looking into the incident.

一名15岁男孩从踏板车上摔下,绊倒中国制造的绳子上,头部受伤当场死亡。事故发生在周日高达辛格学校一名九年级的学生Tanvir Singh身上。

Tanvir当天要去给自己买生日蛋糕,在Nankiana道路附近拌到绳子上失去了平衡。他的踏板车碰到了电线杆上,他当场死亡。受害者邻居称其在医院被医生宣布死亡。

他的父亲Mohinder Singh印度电信公司的一名工作人员,他的同事Alok Jindal 在得知事故发生后立即到达了事故现场。

Kumar Rahul说“政府已经禁止使用中国制造的绳子,会进一步调查此事,严格控制销售中国绳子。”


猜你感兴趣

更多 >>

评论

评 论

更多精彩内容