中国网络游戏 射击目标瞄准美国士兵

铁血为国者 收藏 1 2297
导读:译文简介:“在中国,如今的网络游戏中,射击目标正瞄向美国士兵” “新版游戏中,玩家们正在向美国士兵射击” 不管他们是士兵,歹徒,甚至毫不相干的人;今天,世界上最流行的游戏就是射人。 [img]http://img11.itiexue.net/1357/13578047.jpg[/img] 以下是评论: (Comments) Carl May 21st, 2011 12:33 am ET I would rather my troop get actual experience then ha
近期热点 换一换

译文简介:“在中国,如今的网络游戏中,射击目标正瞄向美国士兵” “新版游戏中,玩家们正在向美国士兵射击” 不管他们是士兵,歹徒,甚至毫不相干的人;今天,世界上最流行的游戏就是射人。

中国网络游戏 射击目标瞄准美国士兵

以下是评论:

(Comments)

Carl May 21st, 2011 12:33 am ET

I would rather my troop get actual experience then have them sit on a couch and play a game. Who do you think would win, troops that have been fighting for the last 20 years or some farm boys from a rice field playing video games? You choose.

我宁愿我的部队亲身经历一场战争也不愿他们坐在沙发上玩电游。你觉得谁会赢?打了20多年仗的军队?还是从农田跑出来的小家伙们?你选。

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:Daisy in Xiamen

Jeremy, SV, AZ. May 21st, 2011 12:43 am ET

Well I guess they have to be able to beat us somehow . The only thing even semi-concerning about this is "IF" it was asked to be developed by the Chinese Gov.. and that Gov.. specifically asked for the enemies to be American Service Members. If that is true then yes it would be a little strange but I am just not worried about them. People always talk about the 1million man Army china has.. well that makes lots of targets. Not to mention the amount of necessities (food, water, equipment etc...) that it would take to invade America. They would have to conquer Canada or Mexico just to get a running start. Personally I would have to agree with THQ "they're just not that scary." they really aren't scary IMO.

我猜他们能够用某种方式打赢我们。我唯一关心的就是这会不会是中国政府要求的...他们要求敌人必须是美国现役军人。如果那是真的,就有点奇怪了,但我并不担心这个。人们总说中国军队现在在编的有100万士兵...那倒是很多靶子。光生活必需品的数量(食物,水,设备...),就足以侵略美国了。他们将以攻占加拿大或墨西哥作为开始。

watabu May 21st, 2011 1:06 am ET

I played Fallout 3, shows US troops killing Chinese. Don't make a big deal out of it, we started the ball rolling. We can picture the Russians, South Americans, Chinese, and just about any country as "terrorists" or "enemy" groups, yet freak out when someone has the US as villains in a game. Good grief...

我玩辐射3(一种游戏的名称),美国士兵杀中国人的游戏。别大惊小怪的,我们这才叫刚刚开始。我们有俄罗斯人,南美人,中国人等作“恐怖分子”或“敌人”。然而在游戏中,当有人把美国人作为坏人袭击时,我们会感到震惊。好悲...

Chris May 21st, 2011 1:16 am ET

Having played BattleField2 (BF2) many time which in varying maps pitches the US military versus a fictitious Middle Eastern force or the Chinese army I don't see any complaint about this as being anything other than ridiculous hypocrisy. When we stop building games that have us shooting other nations' soldiers then we'll have a leg to stand on. Until then, shush.

已经玩了战地2(一种游戏的名称)许多次,美国军队对中东战队或者中国军队;我并没有听到任何抱怨。当我们去打其他国家士兵的时候,我们就会用单腿跪立。嘘,别说。

Taylor Wren May 21st, 2011 1:25 am ET

Personally I don't see the big deal with what China is doing with there video games. America has created video games video games with enemies like North Korea and Russia and you don't hear many people complain. It would be hypocritical for the USA to argue against American soldiors used as the enemy when we continuously do the exact same thing.

个人而言,对于中国网络游戏的这一现状我觉得没什么大不了。美国也用像韩国和俄罗斯等国家之类的作为攻打的对象,也没听到什么抱怨啊。我们自己也在做同样的事,有什么好计较别人呢?

Aaron May 21st, 2011 3:16 am ET

Does this mean Red Dawn is going to get published finally as it was intended?

这是否意味着赤色黎明(美国片)将要如期问世了?

中国网络游戏 射击目标瞄准美国士兵

zyan globosits May 21st, 2011 3:18 am ET

This is just plain out wrong, china certainly has no respect for the U.S, already they are proclaiming superiority over us, we wouldn't ever have made a game with the U.S fighting china.

all of our games fight terrorists, who only seek to kill innocent civilians

中国的确很不尊重美国,他们已经正式宣布比我们优越。我们所有的游戏都是攻打恐怖分子的。

Nick May 21st, 2011 4:20 am ET

They should not be doing this, the games that target china aren't US military made games. This might be a bit of a political problem for china, especially if we are trying to strengthen military ties with each other. Frankly I do have an issue with this, if we are going to be allies we shouldn't have a MILITARY made war game targeting an allied nation. But hey if they want a war, we'll give 'em war.

他们不应该这样做,射击中国人的游戏不是美国做的。这可能是个政治问题,尤其是,我们正努力试图促进两国军事合作呢。坦白说,如果我们成为了盟军,就不应该在游戏中,自己人打自己人了。但有谁想要打仗的话,我们也可以给他们个仗打打。

mike May 21st, 2011 4:29 am ET

its kind off cool. i dont see the problem its just games shitt... we do it in the us all the time.

有点儿酷哈。我不认为有什么问题,这只是个游戏,我们在美国经常玩。

Ryan May 21st, 2011 6:39 am ET

Who cares, I don't think this is going to hurt relations. No worse than playing paintball against each other.

谁会在意啊,我认为这不会影响到两国关系。没有什么比玩彩弹更糟糕了。

MM May 21st, 2011 6:50 am ET

Um, I'm going to assume you are joking zyan. A lot of American games and movies have foreign nations (Russia, Bosnia, Korea etc.) as the "bad guys". Shouldn't make a difference if it's the other way around.

我猜你是在开玩笑。许多美国游戏和电影都用外国人来作“坏人”(俄罗斯,波斯尼亚,韩国等)。不应该另当别论。

Harrier May 21st, 2011 7:18 am ET

This is interesting and newsworthy for several reasons. The first is who is behind the game – the PLA. It would seem that they view the United States and her Soldiers (Sailors, Marines, etc.) as a potential enemy. The continued expansion of their military strength (driven by their economic engine), specifically their navy should be news... and this growing juggernaut has the United States in its sights. The game teaches their soldiers to see US troops as hostile. This is an important step in training your soldiers to kill an enemy. In this case, a specific enemy, a US Soldier.

很有趣,也颇具新闻价值。貌似在将美国和美国士兵(水手,水兵等)视为潜在敌人。美国军队的持续扩张(由他们的经济引擎驱使),促使了网络游戏也将其设计为攻打的对象。游戏教育士兵将美国军队视为敌人。教你的士兵扪杀敌是重要的一步。在这种情况下 ,一个明确的敌人,美国士兵。

The second important lesson to take from this is that if there is a conflict with China, the United States will not have as distinct a technological advantage as they did during the Korean War. During the Korean War the US had air and sea superiority on a peninsula. The Chinese had decent equipment and massive numbers to counter this. The difference today is that the Chinese still have superior numbers but they have come a long way in shrinking the technological gap. A trump card for the US has been the persistent fighting that they have been involved in for the past 10 years. While it has not involved large scale armies, it has taught many lessons of leadership to junior and senior US commanders. This cannot be discounted. The current US force is exceptionally well trained and motivated and would be a terrifying enemy.

从中可以获得启发的另外一点是:如果中美发生冲突,美国将没有对韩战争中那样明显的科技优势。在对韩战争中,美国占据了有利的半岛领空和领海。今天的差距就是中国仍然有着庞大的军队数量,但在高科技武器装备上,要达到美国的水平,还有很长一段路要走。美国的王牌就是长达十多年之久的持续战。虽然没有大量军队参与,但给了各级美国指挥官们上了生动的实战课程。如今美国军事实力有了意想不到的提高,有朝一日,也许会成为可怕的敌军。

It would be amazingly foolish if these two great civilizations decide that fighting is better than working together to solve the problems of the world. And there are many problems to be addressed. I see the game mentioned above as more of a PR nightmare for the Chinese than a successful training tool. It has the potential to disrupt US/Chinese relations and will be a limited tool for training.

如果中美打算斗争而不是合作解决世界争端,真是愚蠢至极。我认为上面提到的游戏对中国来说是场公共关系的恶梦,而不是成功的培训工具。对于中美关系而言具有潜在影响。

jesse May 21st, 2011 8:07 am ET

Seriously.... why should we be offended? If anything, we should take it as a complement. They apparently see our military as a big enough threat on a global scale to train useing us as a prime example of what they'll be up agenst. No biggie. Are the Germans bent over backwords because we've been making WWII games about them for more than 20 years? At least this is more like a complement than an insult.

正儿八经地说....为什么我们要动怒呢?不管怎样,我们应该将它作为一个补充。他们表面上看到我们的军队强大,足以威胁到整个世界。德国卑躬屈膝是因为我们玩WWII游戏玩了二十多年的缘故吗?至少这更应该是一个补充而非冒犯。

Dylan May 21st, 2011 9:16 am ET

As a game is understandable. We have our games to shoot every type of nationality. I don't really agree that it's used train military though. A case like that the enemy shouldn't be given a nationality. Seems like they are trained to recognize and kill American soldiers then.

作为一个游戏来说真是难以理解。我们有自己的游戏,可以“射杀”任何一个国家的人。我真的不同意那是一个有用的训练部队的方法。另外一个办法就是“敌人”不应该有特定的国籍,因为似乎看起来他们是被训练认出和射杀美国士兵的。

arathans May 21st, 2011 9:23 am ET

"all of our games fight terrorists.." what a bunch of crap. there are a number of games where american forces fight china. and that Winston Churchill quote, speaks more about the human spirit then america. hell i remember last year america getting upset cause china has themselves a stealth fighter.

“我们所有游戏的射击目标都是瞄准恐怖分子的”真他妈狗屁!你知道有多少游戏都是美国兵“打”中国兵吗!丘吉尔还大肆宣扬过他的人权。我记得去年美国因为中国拥有秘密战斗机事件而躁动过。

DOG_BAWLZ (ptsd) PS3 May 21st, 2011 11:38 am ET

I play COD, BF2, and FO2 and many more. There is no difference than U.S gamers running around BOPS shooting up Somalia’s, Russians, Chinese, or Al Qiada. I'm sure many gamers in the U.S has friended a Chinese gamer to their friends list thanks to Internet capability.

我玩COD, BF2和FO2还有其他一些游戏。这无异于美国游民“打”索马里人,俄罗斯人,中国人。多亏了互联网,我肯定已经有许多美国游民将中国游民加入到了他们的好友名单里。

carrotroot May 21st, 2011 4:12 pm ET

We have plenty of games were the Chinese are the bad guys, and you don't see their media complaining. But when they make a game where we are the bad guys our media makes a huge stink about it. Come on grow up CNN.

在我们国家,许多游戏都将中国人作为“坏人”,你看,中国媒体从未对此有所抱怨。然而当游戏将我们美国人设计成为“坏人”的时候,媒体却怨声载道。

joe May 21st, 2011 6:37 pm ET

You americans are so dumb. The way things are now, nothing can be done because the US owes china so much debt but the chinese economy relies heavily on the US purchasing their junk.

你们美国人太蠢了!事实是,现在美国欠中国如此多债务,但中国的经济还是要依赖美国购买中国的垃圾货来维持的啊!

usamare May 21st, 2011 7:43 pm ET

In the fantasy world of video games, nationalism gets checked at the door when you press start.

Even so, I honestly can't imagine Chinese developers making a lot of games in which their own army is the primary antagonist.

在奇妙的电游世界里,当你按动游戏开始键的那一刻,爱国主义精神也悄悄开始在你心中萌发了。我真的无法想像中国游戏开发商在许多游戏中将我们美国的军队设计成对手来“打”。

逗你玩 May 22nd, 2011 11:45 am ET

呵呵,有敌人不好么,你把对方当敌人,对方也把你当敌人。大家在竞技一起成长,没有敌人是非常可怕的。。。。(原文是中文)

Omar, Riverside, California May 23rd, 2011 6:56 am ET

I have a problem with the following.

The game was co-developed by the People's Liberation Army's Nanjing branch, and is (for now) intended for use by soldiers as a training aid.

Chinese Military and the wack jobs that run that country are training for a face off against the USA. And CNN blows it off as well its just a game. That is the problem.

我有以下问题:

这个游戏是和中国南京军区共同开发的,目的用于士兵训练。美国有线新闻网倒是把它当作游戏来炒作。这就有问题。

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事 精选
1条评论
点击加载更多

发表评论

更多精彩内容

热门话题

更多

经典聚焦

更多