美网友评论..开创历史先河的李娜为中国赢取了法网公开赛

铁血为国者 收藏 0 245
导读:评论翻译:Varen Wow she just won, great final btw! 1 hour ago | Like (3) | Report abuse 哇,她刚刚赢了,顺便说一下,很棒的决赛! ameetec LI NA wins!!!! 1 hour ago | Like (4) | Report abuse 李娜赢了!!!! youwhatagain USA, the so called world number 1 and worldpoli

评论翻译:Varen Wow she just won, great final btw!

1 hour ago | Like (3) | Report abuse

哇,她刚刚赢了,顺便说一下,很棒的决赛!

ameetec LI NA wins!!!!

1 hour ago | Like (4) | Report abuse

李娜赢了!!!!

youwhatagain USA, the so called world number 1 and worldpolice,

can not have one selection delegation to win more than 36 gold in beijing.

China, weak nation, 51 gold.

2 hours ago | Like | Report abuse

美国,所谓的第一和世界警察,在北京没有代团表可以赢得超过36个金牌的。

中国,比较弱的国家,却有51个金牌

原创翻译:http://www.ltaaa.com 译者:tvenana

youwhatagain Chinese, raise your noble head, be proud of yourself.

Work hard and real and honestly.

Chinese, join your hands together, unite together and love your sister/bros.

2 hours ago | Like (2) | Report abuse

中国人,抬起你高贵的头,自豪吧。

辛勤工作,坦率真实

中国人,一起手握手,团结起来,热爱同胞

mnlfoodcriti hot chick!

3 hours ago | Like | Report abuse

好漂亮的美眉!

JDinFLA Very average looking chinese girl with a temper.

That's really attractive.

1 hour ago | Like (2) | Report abuse

非常普通的中国女孩性情的外貌

很有魅力

TRexIsDead She's hot!

3 hours ago | Like | Report abuse

她很辣!

wangahron wow finally, i hope she raise Chinese honor, but sometimes i don't understand China. Our population is 1.3billion and why can't we find 11 good soccer players?

哇,终于,我希望她提升中国的荣誉,但有时,我无法理解中国,我们人口是13亿,为什么我们无法找到11个好的足球运动员。

Adkib

Nor can Russia or India, and yet somehow the Netherlands reached the finals? I think its just because football isn't as popular in China as it is, say, in Brazil. New Zealand is good at Rugby, Australia is good at Cricket because that is the sport that most people watch and play when they are younger. So I think that has a large impact on how good a country is at a certain sport.

China has nothing to be ashamed of though. It beat everyone at the olympics. Less

俄罗斯和印度都不行,也不知什么原因,荷兰能到总决赛。我认为只是因为足球在中国不是那么流行,在巴西,新西兰,他们擅长橄榄球,澳大利亚擅长板球,因为大多数那里的年轻人都看和玩板球。所以,我想这会很大影响一个国家擅长某个特定运动。中国没什么好羞愧的。在奥林匹克,中国打败了所有国家。

―――――――――――――――――――――――――

chrisozman She's a great Ambassador, and I think if she wins she will be a force for change in her oppressed country. From your fans in the land down under, go Li Na!

4 hours ago | Like (1) | Report abuse

她是一个很好的大使,我认为如果她赢了,她在她的那个压迫的国家,会是一股改变的力量。从你国家的粉丝开始,加油,李娜!

wytchang Actually, you Australians are the ones who are oppressed. The British colonized and decimated your people. They eradicated your culture. Even now, Elizabeth II is still the Queen of Australia.

其实,你们澳大利亚人才是受压迫的。英国人殖民和摧毁你们,他们把你们的文化连根拔起。甚至现在,伊丽莎白还是澳大利亚的女王。

Guest Now here is the thing i do not like.

First people automatically think people in China is being oppressed.

Then they become surprised at Chinese verbally defending their own government, and think everyone in China is a "Red Guard".

The world is not just "black and white"!

2 hours ago | Like (5) | Report abuse

现在我不喜欢这里的一些东西。

首先,人们不加以思索就认为中国人民受压迫。

然后,他们又惊讶于中国人维护他们自己的政府,而认为在中国的所有人都是“红卫兵”。

世界不仅仅只是“黑和白”!

plocatelli She is nice but i'd like Francesca schiavone be the french open winner

18 hours ago | Like | Report abuse

她不错,但我更想要斯齐亚沃尼成为法网公开赛的赢家

sweetsharon Fair enough. You root for your fan. I root for mine. Let's root for a good game.

13 hours ago | Like | Report abuse

很合理,你为你喜欢的加油,我为我喜欢的加油,让我们大家一起为一场漂亮的比赛加油。

JONYMEDINA Her every day sacrifice and strong temper have certainly catalogued her as a rebel tennis idol. She's got everything to achieve her goals.

23 hours ago | Like (2) | Report abuse

她每天的奉献和坚强的性情,肯定会让她成为一个反抗性的网球偶像。她拥有实现目标的一切。

(null) So, CNN, seems like you can't find a more appealing pic of Ms. Li to accompany this story, right? I mean, that's not even a screen cap that one can find in the entire video... Is the "wow" effect of her "fierce" look that important to bump up your "readership" ??

1 day ago | Like (3) | Report abuse

CNN,看来你们没法多找一张更吸引人的李娜照片来搭配这条新闻了,是吧?我意思是,这张照片都不是视频里的…是不是李娜这张“凶猛”的表情,“哇”的效果,对提高你的“读者数量”很重要?

Mmmoke You are quite right, most US media portray non-white or international sports or political figures, in either a demeaning posture or aggressive snarling photos. I don't know why that is. Racism I guess.

3 hours ago | Like (4) | Report abuse

你说得对,大多数的美国媒体描绘非白人或者是国际体育赛事或政治人物,要么是贬低身份的姿态,要么是咄咄逼人咆哮的照片。我不知道为什么这样,我猜可能是种族主义。

Bodatheyoda ...who cares how she looks... you are a moron

1 day ago | Like (7) | Report abuse

谁在乎她长得怎么样…你这个傻瓜

matyboston There's plenty of photos elsewhere on the net to rub yourself up against. Go Li Na!

1 day ago | Like (4) | Report abuse

网上其它地方有一大堆照片可以让你显得亮丽起来。李娜加油!

FordTrucks Sorry maybe China can put up a picture of her at age 20 and pass it off as 29!

12 minutes ago | Like | Report abuse

4 hours ago | Like (5) | Report abuse

不好意思,可能中国给了张她20岁的照片,而其实以29岁蒙混过关!

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事 精选
0条评论
点击加载更多

发表评论

更多精彩内容

热门话题

更多

经典聚焦