洋烟民,中国烟,爱恨交加

铁血为国者 收藏 0 2657
导读:译文简介:我刚刚从一个在中国待了一个月的朋友那里弄到一些中国香烟,出人意料的好。它们和多数美国香烟一样好,却便宜的多。 [img]http://img10.itiexue.net/1357/13577938.jpg[/img] Chinese Cigarettes OmniXIISlash Jun 28, 2011 11:32 pm PT I just got some Chinese cigarettes from a friend that went to china for

译文简介:我刚刚从一个在中国待了一个月的朋友那里弄到一些中国香烟,出人意料的好。它们和多数美国香烟一样好,却便宜的多。

洋烟民,中国烟,爱恨交加

Chinese Cigarettes

OmniXIISlash

Jun 28, 2011 11:32 pm PT

I just got some Chinese cigarettes from a friend that went to china for a month and I wasn't expecting what I got. They are just as good as most US cigarettes and FAR cheaper. Another plus is that that packs are freaking beautiful. American packs are so bland in comparison and don't have awesome colored filters (like the shiny red Diamond cigarettes) One pack is Yun Yan, but I think it's a fake because it has the lesser panda symbol and pack color. Now if they are fake they are still amazing and one of my favorite cigarettes. Another is call Diamond and they have red filters which look amazing. They put off an almost cinnamon smell which is very nice. There is a pack of HAOMAO with a Cat on them and a blue filter. Baisha with Swans on it (haven't opened it or tried them yet so I don't know the filter color and Suanoxi which I also haven't tried yet.

Frankly I don't know why american cigarettes are so expensive and are nothing better then these extremely cheap cigarettes, but once we start putting the graphic anti smoker pictures on 50% of each cigarette pack I don't know if I'll be able to continue buying the already ugly american cigarette packs. I wish I knew a legal way to import Chinese cigarettes for cheap. If anyone ever has a chance to get some chinese cigarettes there is no reason to not to pick some up. They are a little stronger in general, but even if you don't want that they are just as good as most american packs (far better then are cheap bottom line Pyramid packs.

I just wish I understood why America feels the need to overcharge for their normally not even above average cigarettes and tax them to high heaven. So please sorry for the long read, but I'd love to hear what you all think of Americas on par with China cigarettes for huge amounts of money.

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:白玉京

我刚刚从一个在中国待了一个月的朋友那里弄到一些中国香烟,出人意料的好。它们和多数美国香烟一样好,却便宜的多。另一个好处是,包装异常精美。相比之下美国烟包装太乏味,没有惊艳的过滤嘴(比如红色“钻石”烟)。一包是云烟,但我觉得是假的,因为它有小熊猫符号和包的颜色。(注,应该是真的)就算是假的,仍然是我最喜欢的NB香烟之一。另一种称为钻石,有望之夺目的红色过滤嘴。近似肉桂的美妙香味。一包“好猫”,猫图案,蓝色过滤嘴。白沙,有天鹅图案(注,其实是仙鹤。。。)没有打开试吸,所以我不知道我还不知道过滤嘴颜色。还有Suanoxi(注,不明所指),也还没试。

坦白说,我不知道为什么美国香烟这么贵,却并不比这些极其便宜的香烟更好,但一旦我们开始把反吸烟的图片,放置在每个烟盒的50%,我不知道我是不是还会继续购买已经很丑陋的美国烟。(注,现在已经很难看了,放上“吸烟有害健康”,更没法看)我希望知道一个进口中国廉价香烟的合法渠道。如果有人有机会得到一些中国的香烟,有没有理由不弄一些。它们总体来说比较有劲儿,即使你不喜欢劲大,他们还是和多数美国烟一样好(比最便宜的那些强多了)

我只希望我理解为什么美国要把烟税定那么高。写多了,多包涵,但美国天价烟(品质)与中国香烟看齐,我很想听听你们的看法。

评论翻译:LongZhiZi

Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm PT

I've smoked Hao Mao (Good Cat) and Bai Sha (White Sand) cigarettes. In fact, I've got some Bai Sha cigarettes in my cigarette holder now. Hao Mao's are a bit strong, I think. Since it's obligatory to smoke in China if you want to build proper relationships, I've actually smoked god knows how many brands, but usually I just accept and smoke it without thinking about what brand.

Never have smoked an American cigarette before, so I can't comment on the flavor, but I've never found the packages here in China to be too attractive comparatively.

And the reason cigarettes are so expensive in the US is due to a) cost of living differences, and b) the US's cigarettes are taxed much worse than Chinese cigarettes. It's good that you're thinking of the children.

我吸过好猫和白沙。事实上,我的烟盒里现在就有白沙。好猫劲儿是有点大。在中国,你想处好人际关系,吸烟几乎是必要条件。其实我已经吸过天知道多少牌子,但通常人家给什么我就抽什么。

从没吸过美国香烟,所以我没法评论味道,但我没发现中国烟的包装相比之下来有多么吸引人​​。

香烟在美国如此昂贵的原因是由于,a)生活成本不同,b)美国的烟税比中国高很多。也好,为孩子着想。

DJ_Lae

Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm PT

If Chinese tobacco is anything like Chinese produce, I can only imagine what fun types of chemicals are in those cigarettes.

如果中国烟草像中国生产的其他东西,我只能想象这些香烟里面含有什么奇妙的化学品。

Blue-Sky

Jun 28, 2011 11:52 pm PT

I'm not smoking anything without a dead fetus on it Though, I hear the gaping neck holes are pretty good.

我不吸有死胎的玩意儿,我听说脖子上张开的洞相当不错。

OmniXIISlash

Jun 28, 2011 11:55 pm PT

Blue-Sky wrote:

我不吸有死胎的玩意儿,我听说脖子上张开的洞相当不错。

Oh lordy. Is one of the graphics going to be a dead fetus? I might have to buy a few american cigarettes to collect and trade all the freak pictures, but After that I'll just smoke Lesser Panda cigarettes cause they look cool and don't give children any money from taxes on them.

哦,乖乖。(反吸烟的)图片要加上个死胎?我可能以后得买了几包美国烟收集贩卖所有的怪物图片,然后,我就抽很酷的小熊猫,不给孩子们贡献任何税收。

OmniXIISlash

Jun 28, 2011 11:56 pm PT

JigglyWiggly_ wrote:

pro tip from a CSS true warrior

dun smoke

But smoking is good. I don't understand what you mean. I don't think you're a pro at all.

但是,吸烟是好的。我不明白你的意思。我也不认为你是什么“pro”。

(注,pro是个前缀,往往表示“专业级”的什么什么)

majoras_wrath

Jun 29, 2011 12:02 am PT

Enjoy your lead and who knows what else that tends to end up in Chinese goods.

享受你的铅吧,谁知道还有什么要被中国商品终结。

cybrcatter

Jun 29, 2011 12:05 am PT

DJ_Lae wrote:

引用:如果中国烟草像中国生产的其他东西,我只能想象这些香烟里面含有什么奇妙的化学品。

As opposed to all of the healthy additives found in American cigs?

恩,美国烟里都是些有益健康的添加剂

OmniXIISlash

majoras_wrath wrote:

享受你的铅吧,谁知道还有什么要被中国商品终结。

Enjoy your taxes and living in an overpopulated world.

在人口过剩的世界里幸福的纳税吧

-Sun_Tzu-

Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am PT

I smoked some chinese cigarettes this one time.

I think I turned out fine

我抽了些中国烟

感觉非常良好

DJ_Lae

Jun 29, 2011 12:09 am PT

cybrcatter wrote:

DJ_Lae wrote:

如果中国烟草像中国生产的其他东西,我只能想象这些香烟里面含有什么奇妙的化学品。

恩,美国烟里都是些有益健康的添加剂

Oh I'm not suggesting American cigarettes are in any way healthy, but knowing the near lack of regulations on anything grown in China, I can only imagine what's in their cigarettes.

哦,我不是暗示美国香烟有什么健康的,但我们知道中国种的任何东西都缺乏规范,我只能想象他们的香烟里面有什么东西。

majoras_wrath

Jun 29, 2011 12:15 am PT

OmniXIISlash wrote:

majoras_wrath wrote:

享受你的铅吧,谁知道还有什么要被中国商品终结。

在人口过剩的世界里幸福的纳税吧

At least my consumer goods are free of toxins

至少我的消费品里没有毒素

DJ_Lae

Jun 29, 2011 12:16 am PT

majoras_wrath wrote:

至少我的消费品里没有毒素

Sadly, a ton of goods marketed in North America are manufactured in China.

桑心,北美市场上中国货论吨算

majoras_wrath

Jun 29, 2011 12:19 am PT

DJ_Lae wrote:

majoras_wrath wrote:

至少我的消费品里没有毒素

桑心,北美市场上中国货论吨算

Oh yeah. I forgot about that

哦耶,把这茬忘了

Foolz3h

Jun 29, 2011 12:22 am PT

majoras_wrath wrote:

OmniXIISlash wrote:

majoras_wrath wrote:

享受你的铅吧,谁知道还有什么要被中国商品终结。

在人口过剩的世界里幸福的纳税吧

至少我的消费品里没有毒素

I didn't know you could make cigarettes that didn't have toxins in them.

我不知道你怎么能让香烟里没有毒素。

DJ_Lae

Jun 29, 2011 12:22 am PT

majoras_wrath wrote:

哦耶,把这茬忘了

It's kind of annoying, too. I'm constantly having to put things for my daughter back on the shelf because they're made in China.

各种烦人啊。我经常把为我女儿挑选的东西放回货架上,因为是中国制造。

majoras_wrath

Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am PT

Foolz3h wrote:

majoras_wrath wrote:

OmniXIISlash wrote:

在人口过剩的世界里幸福的纳税吧

至少我的消费品里没有毒素

我不知道你怎么能让香烟里没有毒素。

shush you

嘘你

taj7575

Jun 29, 2011 12:38 am PT

majoras_wrath wrote:

Foolz3h wrote:

majoras_wrath wrote:

至少我的消费品里没有毒素

我不知道你怎么能让香烟里没有毒素。

嘘你

I think a better way to put it is that the environment that the cigarettes made in the US are probably better than the ones made in China. The cigarette production lines in the US are very clean (I don't smoke cigarettes by the way).

我想应该这么讲,美国香烟的生产环境大概比中国好,美国的卷烟生产线非常干净(我不抽烟)。

tofu-lion91

Jun 29, 2011 1:57 am PT

I've never tried Chinese cigarettes but I'd like to - we have the same problem here with cigarettes now costing around £6.80 a pack which is insane.

我从来没有尝试过中国的香烟,但我想试试。我们这有同样的问题,现在一包香烟6.80英镑左右,简直是疯了。

dercoo

Jun 29, 2011 2:03 am PT

Well, the product is already toxic.....

那么,该产品是有毒.....

jimmyjammer69

Jun 29, 2011 2:55 am PT

Can't you read Engrish? Those things aren't mean for interior use!

Anyway, that reminds me of the time I got cigarettes manufactured in a Siberian (I think; could have been Belarusian) prison camp. They were short, stubby, and had roaches instead of filters. The tobacco was so dry that it crumbled out the end when you squeezed one. You'd think they would have been absolutely awful, but in actual fact they were. Really harsh and foul tasting. I still smoked them all when I was drunk though. Ugh.

你看不懂英语?不是这个意思!

无论如何,这令我想起我的弄到的西伯利亚(我想也可能是白俄罗斯)监狱制造的香烟。他们短,粗短,有蟑螂而不是过滤嘴。烟草很干,一压就碎。你会认为他们绝对可怕,实际上他们确实可怕。犀利而霸道的尝试。后来我喝醉了,竟然把它们抽完了,唉。

horgen123

Jun 29, 2011 3:07 am PT

tofu-lion91 wrote:

我从来没有尝试过中国的香烟,但我想试试。我们这有同样的问题,现在一包香烟6.80英镑左右,简直是疯了。

Norwegian price is over £8 per 20-pack. Seeing people buying a pack a day... I wonder how much money they have used on it.

Wait... It's more like 10 because the £ are cheap for us now.

挪威的价格是每20包8英镑以上。看到有人每天买一包...我不知道他们在这上边费了多少钱。

不对,应该是10英镑,英镑和美元的汇率现在下降了

Mehdi-Y

Jun 29, 2011 5:08 am PT

Man I've seen chinese products, I guess I'll pass on their cigarettes.

Here in my country each pack is about 3 $ which is I think reasonable.

我见识过中国产品,我想我不会选择他们的香烟。

在我国每包约3美元,我认为合理。

VaguelyTagged

Jun 29, 2011 5:19 am PT

Mehdi-Y wrote:

我见识过中国产品,我想我不会选择他们的香烟。

在我国每包约3美元,我认为合理。

where is your country? i'm guessing it's mine as well(iran),so just want to mind you that "bahman" is the best cigarette i've ever smoked(and i've tried lots of brands) and it only costs half dollar.

贵国是?我猜和我一样(伊朗),所以只是想提醒你,“bahman”是我吸过的最好的香烟(我试过很多品牌),只花费半美元。

Overlord93

Jun 29, 2011 5:19 am PT

I thought thread title said cheese cigarettes

I am dissapoint

标题看成奶酪香烟了

失望

OmniXIISlash

Jun 29, 2011 5:53 am PT

Overlord93 wrote:

标题看成奶酪香烟了

失望

Well I'm sorry, but I now that you mention it I plan to start my own line of cheese cigarettes just for you. There is going to be a lot of difficulties ahead for my brand, but in the end I think it will be worth it. Every bit worth it. Here is a picture of the Chinese cigarettes if anyone is interested

嗯,我很抱歉,但既然你提到了,我打算开始为你生产我自己的奶酪香烟。我的品牌会遇到很多困难,但我认为最终将是值得的。每点都值得。中式卷烟的图片,可能有人感兴趣

Mehdi-Y

Jun 29, 2011 11:49 am PT

VaguelyTagged wrote:

Mehdi-Y wrote:

我见识过中国产品,我想我不会选择他们的香烟。

在我国每包约3美元,我认为合理

贵国是?我猜和我一样(伊朗),所以只是想提醒你,“bahman”是我吸过的最好的香烟(我试过很多品牌),只花费半美元。

Hey countryman

Agreed. Bahman tastes good but I don't smoke this brand, I smoke Winston and Marlboro every now and. then

你好啊老乡。

同意。Bahman口味好,但我不抽那牌子。我抽烟Winston和万宝路。

DarkFadi

Jun 29, 2011 12:39 pm PT

isnt raising cigarets price a failed attempot to make people quit but not working insted people buying more and companies earning more and more? but thats some nice info right there.. i like white sand

提高烟草价格预期减少吸烟是个操蛋法子,只会让大家多花钱,烟厂赚的更多。但是有些信息很有意思..我喜欢白沙

Bikouchu35

Jun 29, 2011 12:50 pm PT

I saw aunt's friend smoked some weird cigarettes packaged in red and gold. I tried a few puffs and didnt like it. Though Ill like to try the others that taste good, I tried this Korean female cigg that was so light in flavor that it felt like breathing in air thru a straw

我看到阿姨的朋友吸一些红色和金色包装的奇怪香烟。我试了一下下,不喜欢。试过另外一些,不错。我试过韩国女士烟,味道清淡,感觉就像通过一根稻草呼吸空气。

AmazonTreeBoa

Jun 29, 2011 1:33 pm PT

How about some photos so we can all see them.

无图无真相

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>
0条评论
点击加载更多

发表评论

更多精彩内容

经典聚焦

更多
发帖 向上 向下