真有意思的汽车厂商,它们复制其他品牌的汽车,然后改变一些,通过审核。

darkmatter911

Does this really come as a surprise?

真很惊奇吗?

Rjey

From China? No.

中国来的?不奇怪

Inetroadkill

US and Japanese automakers do the same thing. It's hardly the first time this has happened.

美国和日本汽车制造商做过同样的事情。不能说这是第一次发生

Fyque

China could break any industry.

中国可以打入任何行业

Laborer

Glad to know those in power (Corporate America) have the American workforce's best interest at heart.

They (NewsCorp) wouldn’t sell disinformation and hyperbole politic to incense the easilly riled among us.

Or convince half of America (looking at you republicans) that selling away their rights is not tantamount to selling away their jobs.

Good thing.

很高兴听到美国公司居然把美国劳动力的利益放在心上。

他们(新闻集团)不会杜撰不实信息和政治八卦来吸引易怒的我们。

或说服一半美国人,出售了自己的权利不等于剥夺了他们的工作。

好事啊。

Rjey

Until we get the lawmakers to pass wage based tariffs and also tariffs against countries that have no equivalent EPA we will never be able to compete with the likes of China, period.

除非我们通过基于工资的关税以及同时对没有经济合作协定的国家征同等关税,否则我们将永远无法与中国竞争。

ToddHorlbec

Todd Horlbeck Likes

我喜欢

Toxicshok

Oh my goodness, you mean there is ACTUAL an example of China blatantly stealing IP to benefit its own industry while producing a defective and dangerous product to sell in America while lying about it. Why I'm simply shocked, I haven't been this shocked since this happened last year.

哦,我的天哪,你的意思是中国真的有公然窃取知识产权来发展其自身的产业,同时还产生一个有缺陷的和危险的产品销售到美国。我简直惊呆了,从去年到现在从没这么震惊过。

phpdeveloper1

I think china can break any industry by just changing the model or just few technology from it....

我认为中国能打入任何产业,只要稍微修改下别人的模型或技术

Djkski

I'm interested to see what China does when they come to power and companies in developing countries undermine their economy by stealing information and designs

真想看看哪天中国崛起了,然后其他发展中国家通过窃取他的技术和设计来发展自己的经济

Miklkit

It is time to raise tariffs on Chinese products. We need a level playing field.

是时候对中国产品征关税了,我们需要平等的竞争条件。

shoebox639

I'm gonna be in the minority for this, but unless Americans stop going to walmart and buying cheap s**t and are willing to pay for American made stuff, there's never going to be a level playing field. You can slap tariffs on Chinese imports, what happens, price for s**t skyrocket, people buy less, corporations aren't happy and since they run everything, there will never be tariffs on cheap labor.

这个议题上,我会变成少数人。除非美国人停止去找沃尔玛买便宜的东西,并购买美国制造的东西,否则永远不会有一个公平的竞争环境。对中国进口征税,会发生什么?价格飞涨,人们买的更少,公司不快乐了,因为它们操纵这一切,所以永远不会对廉价劳动力征关税。

Your average Joe really only says he cares about the jobs going overseas, but then he goes to Walmart and demands that his stuff is made dirt cheap. It's all about voting with your money, but people are more stingy with their money than their vote. Because the vote is free, that money is earned

你们的平均乔(译者注:某种俚语吧)真的只会说,他关心工作岗位跑到海外去,然后他跑去沃尔玛,要求购买便宜货。这是用钱投票,但人们更喜欢钱。因为投票是免费的,钱是赚来的

BYK

Build Your Knockoff

China is obviously lawless (Not Mexico lawless. More like G.W. Bush lawless)

I don’t see what our gubmint has to do with them until they actively solicit within our borders

If Buffett wants to make money off Chinese Copy Motors, God Bless Him!

Just keep their monkey nuts out of here, that’s all

打造您的翻版(译者注:原文首字母合起来为BYK)

中国显然是违法(不是墨西哥式的非法,更像布什式的非法)。

我不明白我们的gubmint,是因为有他们,直到他们主动征求我们的边界之内

如果巴菲特要赚中国复制汽车的钱,上帝保佑他!

只要让他们的猴子坚果(译者注:意指比亚迪的汽车吧)离开这里

RaineMan,

When they make a copy of the 98 Supra, you let me know.

当他们翻版出98Supra的时候,告诉我

DrFill,

When TOYOTA makes a copy of the 98 Supra, you should hear about it on CNN!

When Slapdick Motors makes a copy of a Supra, I’ll just laugh and laugh….

当丰田翻版出98 Supra的时候,你应该会从CNN看到!

当Slapdick汽车公司翻版出来时,我就笑啊笑

leftwingagenda

toyota is slapdick motors when it comes to modern consumer-level sports cars…they haven’t made a supra in nearly 10 years…

丰田开始制造现代跑车时,他就是个slapdick…他们十年都没没造出supra出来

DrFill

Toyota OWNS sports cars when it works for them

Not works for you

Toyota has nothing to prove

From 2000GT, to MR2 Turbo, to Supra Turbo, to LFA

They take over the market when they are want

Time is coming due

Relax over there!

You can have the next great one

Next year

If you’re good…..

丰田很早就有跑车

不用试图证明什么

从2000GT到MR2Turbo 到Supra Turbo到LFA

他们想占领市场就占领市场

现在不用再争执这些

如果你足够好,等到之后你可以造出来更好的

Borat

300 mils in Buffet portfolio is so insignificant, that it hardly makes a dent. The price of stock was more affected by fighting in Libya then this.

在巴菲特投资组合中,3亿是如此的微不足道,它几乎就像个凹痕。股票价格受利比亚的影响更大。

leftwingagenda

i was surprised he went into byd at all, but the man isn’t infallible…his quotes are epic, though…sage wisdom there…

我很惊讶他投资比亚迪,但人不可能不犯错...虽然他的报价是惊人的,......也许有圣人的智慧

RaineMan

People are surprised that the Chinese are knocking off cars? They’ve been knocking off watches, sunglasses, clothing, toys and electronics for decades.

Does the fact that the vehicle is a copy-cat really matter? I bet if you lined up an Accord, Camry, Maibu, Fusion, ES and A4 then covered up the badges 50% of consumers couldn’t tell you which is which.

人们惊讶于中国汽车是抄袭?他们已经抄了几十年了,手表、太阳镜、服装、玩具和电子产品。

车是复制来的真的重要吗?我敢打赌,如果你把雅阁,凯美瑞,Maibu,Fusion,ES和A4的图片拿出来,再盖起来商标,50%的消费者无法告诉你哪个是哪个。

DrFill

Bet your last money you’d notice the difference in 6 months

打赌6个月后你会发现差别

Dhear

Bah, Buffett is the kind of guy who takes chances, and when one does that, one wins some and looses some.

Maybe he expected there would be a long-term upside, but so far I have to say I don’t see it.

China is in transition, they’re copying everything, and funny enough, the rest of the world is scared $hitless about attacking them on the IP violations. Hopefully this will change, but I have to say, the West is a bunch of wimps these days.

Not long ago we were running things and now we’re just crying in the corner. I’m personally all for countries doing their things, but when there are two sets of rules, things are bound to get messy sooner or later.

And Dr. please spare us the Toyota sports car spiel, we heard it before, and the simple fact that you have to go back before the 2000s (I assume you’re talking about the MR-2 from back in the days, because the current model is a disgrace to “sports” cars) for examples shows just how desperate you are. And don’t talk about the LS-A, the few hundreds sold have no impact on anything in consumers’ mind.

Now when they come out with the FT-86, then we can talk again hopefully…

巴菲特就是那种抓住机会,把别人的钱弄到自己口袋里的人。也许他希望会有长期的升值,但目前为止我不得不说,我没看到。

中国正处于转型期,他们什么都抄,有趣的是,世界各地都害怕在用知识产权隔离的方式攻击他。希望这会改变,但我不得不说,这些日子西方是懦夫一堆。

不久以前,我们掌控着一切,现在我们却只是在角落里哭。当有两个规则时,事情变得混乱是迟早的事。

请博士给高谈阔论丰田跑车吧,就像之前听过的,简单的事实是,回到2000s(我想你是在讨论MR- 2,因为现在的模型简直是对跑车耻辱的)说明你是多么绝望。而且不要谈论的LS- A,就卖出几百辆在消费者心中没什么影响。

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>

评论

评 论

更多精彩内容