The Marksman very much resembles German bullet proof vehicles from 1940s which we get to see in the latest World War 2 games.There is even a fire extinguisher, just in case. The pilot of the vehicle can make announcements via the speaker on the front bumper. The Marksman uses a 2.5L CRDE engine which is BS3 compliant. With 105bhp of power on tap at 3800rpm and 228Nm of torque between 1800-2200rpm the engine is good enough to haul the 3200kg (2600kgs unladen + 600kgs of payload) vehicle. The car can seat 6 [2 (driver, co–driver) + 4 (rear)]. The car has a 5 speed manual gearbox and 4 wheel drive along with power steering. Air conditioning is available as an option.
* Sides – Can withstand three direct hits of 7.62 X 51mm NATO Ball M80, 7.62 X 39mm Ball PS and 5.56 X 45mm Ball M 193 at a distance of 10m at 90º angle attack.
* Top – Can withstand three direct hits of above ammunition at a distance of 10m at 45º angle attack.
* Floor – Protection against two DM 51(German norm) hand grenades detonated under the vehicle simultaneously.
* Additional protection – All joints and welding have overlap. The rear stowage boxes provide protection to crew when using the rear door.
* Cuppola has an machine gun mount with 270º traverse and protection.
* Seven crew firing ports.
* Outward facing configured rear seat and wide bulletproof windows allows total operational orientation of the crew sitting at the rear.
* Search light mounted on top of the vehicle controlled from inside the vehicle by the driver/co driver.
* Rear view camera and a TV screen for the driver and co driver to see the dead zone behind the vehicle.
* Military/user specified stowage and fittings can be catered for.
Dimensions : -
* Length : 4390mm
* Width : 1863mm
* Height : 2030mm (un-laden)
* Wheel Base : 2375mm
* Ground clearance : 240mm