ningbomassage

massage003 收藏 0 87
导读:published by massage informations .) Some people pass through life and this world and leave it as they find it ... but people like you readers take the time to do special things that make the world more beautiful ... Thank you!!!! Dear Farmer John, I just

published by massage informations .) Some people pass through life and this world and leave it as they find it ... but people like you readers take the time to do special things that make the world more beautiful ... Thank you!!!! Dear Farmer John, I just wanted to pass on a tip I learned last year. I am not sure if you have ever mentioned it. When we planted our tomatoes last year, we mixed bagged cow manure purchased at the garden center with the soil where we planted each tomato plant. Our plants were the best we ever had and the harvest went on and on till frost ... I had so many tomatoes, I gave them away. We have learned so much from your column. I hope this tip helps your readers and you. Mrs. T of Alliance Dear Mrs. T., Thank you for the tip and we appreciate you taking the time to write. Health tip of the week -- Learn where the fat is? Read your labels! How dangerous is fats in food ... these are from the latest figures I have ... 400,000 deaths a year to smoking, 300,000 to high fat diets ... car accidents are only 25,000 a year and drugs cause 20,000 deaths ... so it pays to read the labels ... what meat is the best and lowest in fat, white turkey breast. White chicken meat is second in lowest in fats. Then, it's veggies, fruit and beans. Pasta, grains and bread ... high in fats are peanuts, crackers, biscuits, butter, cream, snack foods, margarine to mention a few ... read your labels and be healthier ... cut out fats and live longer. (published by massage informations .) Zucchini Soufflé' from MG of Freeport -- 2 cups grated zucchini (leave skin on), 3 eggs, 1/2 cup cooking oil, 1 medium chopped onion, 3/4 cup Bisquick mix, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, Lowry's season salt and pepper taste. Mix well and bake in greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish/casserole. I use cooking spray, top will brown, test for doneness with clean knife. Leftovers warm good in microwave. Dear Farmer John, My husband likes me to massage his neck and shoulders after work. He says it unwinds him. I think it relieves stress. We have really enjoyed your column over the years, especially tips and articles on good health. We try to eat healthy and though I am not a great cook I have even tried a few recipes. Is a massage healthy? Hope you and yours have a great holiday. K of New Concord Dear K, Not only has research shown massage is healthy but touching and holding can add years to one's life and is healing. They call a touch a nutrient, being held pleasure, cuddling nurturing and it has been reported lack of touching has caused death. But is there times not to massage? Yes, the experts say do not massage the abdomen within 2 hours after eating, the abdomen if one has a hernia; any area that is swollen, inflamed, infected or bruised; any suspected broken bone or sprain; arthritic joints; rashes, skin eruptions, including acne; varicose veins; thrombophlebitis (painful blood clots in veins); any area with

回复主贴

相关文章

更多 >>
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>
0条评论
点击加载更多

发表评论

更多精彩内容

经典聚焦

更多