[原创]看外国人眼中如何看待“在华外国人受到特殊待遇”

你必再来 收藏 10 794
近期热点 换一换

在英文雅虎网站的知道问答(相当于百度里面的知道)上,有常年在国外的中国人提问说:

Why are foreigners treated well in China?

Why are foreigners treated with great hospitality in China?

Why must the Chinese be nice and friendly to foreigners even when foreigners are being unfair and hurtful towards Chinese?

The PLA lifted foreign tourists out of danger and local Chinese villagers offered them food when they don't have any

themselves..why are they being so nice?

I think that it's important to respect and be friendly towards others afterall..we are all ambassadors for our

country..however, why are Chinese being so nice? Would foreigners offer the Chinese the same level of service and

hospitality?

one person said to me that the reason why Chinese are being nice to foreigners is because they slaves by nature and they have

no dignity...it saddens me to think that jerks like that still exist..

为什么外国人在中国受到了很好的对待?

为什么外国人在中国受到很隆重的礼遇?

为什么中国人遭受外国人的不公平待遇和伤害时,仍然对外国人那么友好?

中国人民解放军用直升机救外国游客逃离危险,当地的中国村民在自己一无所有的情况下还提供给他们食物。。。。。。为什么中国人这么友

好?

我想这其中最重要的原因是互相尊重,互相善待。。。。。。毕竟我们都是代表我们国家的使者。。。。。但是,为什么中国这么友好?外国

人愿意提供中国人这样相同的待遇吗?

一个人却告诉我说,中国人这样友好地待遇外国人,是因为他们的的奴性和没有尊严。。。。。。有这样无赖的人存在真让我伤心。。

I still can't get over the fact that I always get treated rotten in places such as england, USA and Australia...I try to be

nice but it doesn't seem to work..I always get that 'look' and that ' so Miss...where are you from? - I'm

Chinese..Oh...Chinese..'

feed up

我仍然无法忍受当我在英国美国还有澳大利亚时总是受到的糟糕待遇。。。。。我试图变得亲切,但是看起来一点用也没有。。。。我总是遇

到这样的情况:“瞧!”或者“小姐。。。。你来自哪里?——我是中国人。。哦。。。中国人。。”

狂晕

————————————————————————————————————————————

外国人是这样回答的:

1-Chinese are friendly people and always very curious about foreigners. They have always been so nice and friendly towards

me.

Chinese are not slaves by nature, what a stupid thing to say! They are curious and friendly. Even to undeserving foreigners.

(这是提问者选择的最佳答案)中国人很友好,他们对外国人总是很好奇。他们对我很亲切很友好。中国人没有奴性,(说中国人奴性是)多

么愚蠢的说法!他们是好奇和友好。甚至对于某些一文不值的外国人。

2-I think you have a couple of different things happening here.

In China you don't have that many foreigners. There is no large immigration into (except along the North Korean border) so

the Chinese don't feel threaten by the few foreigners among them. A pale blue-eyed guy like me would be an object of friendly

curiosity, an exotic oddity.

Also universally people around the world usually treat the exotic foreigner as a honored house guest. I haven't traveled half

as much as I would like but several times when I've been in places that don't see many tourists, I have received exceptional

hospitality.

I would ignore the the one jerk you mention in your question. The few Chinese I have meet seemed to have no lack of dignity.

All of them seemed proud to be part of a civilization and culture that goes back over 5,000 years.

(2人赞成,3人反对)我认为这件事情应该从两方面看。

中国没有大量的外国人。没有大量的外国移民进入(除了北朝鲜边境),所以中国人感觉不到少量外国人会给他们带来威胁。像我这样拥有一

双浅蓝色眼睛的小伙子,将会是让中国人充满友善和好奇的稀罕物,一个异域稀罕物。

同样,全世界的人普遍把异域的外国人做为尊贵的客人款待。我还没有游览完一半我喜欢去的地方,但是有好几次我在一个没有很多外国人的

地方都受到了特殊的礼遇。

我要反驳一下你在问题中提到的那个无赖。我遇到的少量中国人中看起来并不缺乏尊严。他们中的所有人都以身为中国人和中国经历的5000年

历史感到自豪。

3-t could be for many reasons.......

Then you invite someone to your home you, the Chinese as many say "you are the guest" you will be treated well or your meant

to be.

One could agrue that foreigners are like guests in China and should be treated like a guests, but sometimes we fail to act

like a guests, sometimes the Chinese fail to act like a hosts...

But yes, foreigners can be kind and hospitality like, the ones that do just keep quite about it.

(2人赞成,2人反对)原因是多方面的

当你被邀请到别人家坐客的时候,中国人大多会说“你是客人,你应该被招待的好一点”

外国人在中国就像是客人去别人家做客一样,应该被招待的像个客人。但是有的时候,我们在行为上做的不像个客人,也有的时候,中国人做

的不像个主人。。。

4-Well, when I was in China I was treated with the greatest hospitallity, I was even Invited to 2 weddings.

And I had my tooth filled by the local Hospital, who were I might add very skilled and efficient.

So when I speak to or come into contact with chinese people in this country(england) I treat them the same, with great

respect and dignity.

Maybe that is the thinking of your people, If you treat people nice you will be treated nice yourself.

Here's Hoping.

As for the people who say bad things about China, they are just narrow minded, and believe everything they read or are told,

which makes them foolish also.

(6人赞成,2人反对)当我在中国的时候我受到了极大的礼遇。我甚至被邀请参加了两个婚礼。

我在当地的一所医院镶了满口的牙,对于那里的医生我只能说非常熟练和有效率。

所以,在英国,当我和中国人说话或者联系的时候,我同样这样充满尊重地对待他们。

或者就是人们想的那样,如果你对别人尊重,别人也会尊重你。

对于那些说中国坏话的人,他们只是思想狭隘,相信任何他们读过或者被告诉的事情,这样使他们变得非常愚蠢。

5-it is only because the world is watching

I know a guy that has been cheated big time in business twice in just three years, another friend of mine told me he has

gotten 2 fake twenties in one week, my Chinese friends always tell me "don't trust anyone they are all out to cheat you

guys", I overheard a Chinese person telling another Chinese person "we must cheat these foreign as much as possible"

(3人赞成,3人反对)这全是表面现象。

我认识一个家伙三年内在生意上被骗了两次,我的另一个朋友告诉我说他在一星期内已经遇到两个骗子了,我的中国人朋友总是告诉我说“不

要相信任何人,他们总是试图骗你这家伙”,我无意中听到一个中国人告诉其他的中国人说“我们必须尽一切可能骗那些外国人”

6-China depends on foreign investment for its current exploding economic success. Also, China's has a few thousand years of

tradition that say the host has to treat the guest well.

(1人赞成,2人反对)中国依赖外国人的投资来维持现在的经济飞速增长。并且,中国有数千年的文化传统要求主人必须善待客人。

7-It is a misconception that foreigners have "great wealth". In this world, if a person has wealth and power, he/she will be

respected

(1人反对)那是个误会,中国人以为外国人都是大富翁。在这个世界,如果一个人拥有财富和权利,他/她将会受到尊敬。

8-You’ve raised a good question. By itself, you deserve a medal.

As a long time observer on China’s culture, I would not hesitate to say that , albeit its environment, living conditions

incomparable to that of the West, the Chinese people are the beautiful people inside,--simple, kind, nice, sometime na?vely

hearted.

It is rare to see a Chinese to raise a question like what you did. I hope more Chinese, especially those who can speak, write

English, dare raise the question like you did, and dare find out the answers. Most importantly, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF

EXPRESSING OUT THE ANSWERS!. This is the way to know about the West. AND by expressing it out, just like you raised this

question openly on this forum, you and your friends in China, or the Chinese people, can fare better in dealing with the

Western bullies. If all Chinese students, or all Chinese media, or all Chinese people dare express out their anger, protest,

even demonstrations or boycott against Western bullies, China is not going to see more Olympic Torch Disruptions in March,

April and May. Had it done earlier, the Tibet issue and the Torch issue could have been avoided, or reduced or shorted to a

no small extent.

In short to your answer, it is racism. YES. THE RACISM IS PART OF THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION. China culture on the mainland, or

on Taiwan, or on Hong Kong, even of the East Asia in general, has a problem----slavishly looking up to the West.

Being nice, kind and simple-minded is regarded as being weak in the West. Hatred, manipulation cannot be returned by being

nice or being kind. On the contrary, it invites further manipulation and hatred.

The birth of the Nationalist Party by Dr. Sun Yat-sen in 1910s China, and the birth of the Communist Party by Mao, or by his

colleagues like Chen Du-xiu in 1920s China, is a very long, and very painful response to the West. The question is: does that

painful, long, costly experiences have paid off for China and the Chinese people?

Do you, or do the Chinese people, get respect from the West ? Are you, are the Chinese people, treated equal by the West ?

(4人赞成,1人反对)你提了一个很好的问题,所以,你应该被授予一玫奖章。

做为一名中国文化长期观察员,我可以毫不犹豫地说,尽管这个国家的环境、生活条件无法和西方国家相提并论,但是中国人民的心灵是美丽

的——纯朴,善良,亲切,有时候天真无邪。

很少见到中国人提出这样的问题。我希望更多的中国人,特别是那些会说会写英语的人,像你这样大胆地提出这一类的问题,大胆地寻找答案

。更重要的是,不要害怕说出的答案!这是一种了解西方的途径。提出这样的问题后,就像你在这个论坛上提出来问题,你和你在中国的朋友

,或者中国人民,就能够更好的处理那些西方流氓。如果所有的中国学生,或者中国媒体,或者所有的中国人敢于表达他们的愤怒,抗议,甚

至游行未威或者联合抵制西方无赖,在今年四月和五月份中国将不会看见那么多奥运火炬传递障碍。如果早这样做,西藏事件和火炬传递事件

就能及早被阻止了,或者被降低在一个很小的范围内。

在你最近的回答中,你说那是种族歧视。对。种族歧视是西方文化的一部分。中国大陆或者台湾或者香港,甚至整个东亚,普遍存在一个问题

——盲目高看西方。

亲切,善良,纯朴在西方被认做是软弱的表现。憎恨,被中国人的亲切善良操纵着不能返回。相反,它被导向更远的操纵和憎恨。

20世纪初孙中山领导的国民党的诞生,和毛毛泽东领导的共产党的诞生,都长时间刺痛了西方。这个问题是:西方带来的长斯的痛苦是否已经

对中国和中国人民还清了?

你,或者中国人民,是否从西方得到了尊敬?你,或者中国人民,是否得到了和西方平等的待遇?

本文内容为我个人原创作品,申请原创加分

回复主贴
聚焦 国际 历史 社会 军事 精选
10条评论
点击加载更多

发表评论

更多精彩内容

热门话题

更多

经典聚焦

更多
发帖 向上 向下