美国网评:中国人知道印度是亚洲最强大的国家吗?

铁血网提醒您:点击查看大图

quora网友:我有些中国朋友,昨天我发微信(中国的wahtsapp)问他们哪个国家是亚洲最强大的国家。你猜怎么着?有一半回答是印度,另一半是日本,仅有一个人回答是中国。所以,鉴于我的测试,中国人心中最强大的亚洲国家是印度或者日本,而非中国。

Do the Chinese know that India is the most powerful country in Asia?

中国人知道印度是亚洲最强大的国家吗?

[以下是评论部份]Warren Wai, travelled around China and knows about her politics

Answered?Aug 20 2017Economic power

Martin Andrews, China watcher.

Answered?Sep 18 2017

Dear Chinese readers this is a troll question that is hoping to incite a war of words betweens Indians and Chinese.

亲爱的中国网友们,这是个诡谲的煽动性话题,旨在引发中印间的口水战。

If an Indian seriously thinks this question to be true then they are at best delusional.

如果一个印度人真的是如此认为,那么他充其量也只是妄想症。

Economy:

China GDP: $11.2 trillion 2nd in world (Nominal) $23.2 trillion (PPP) 1st in world

经济方面:

中国国内生产总值:11.2万亿美元(名义GDP),世界第二;

按可购买力平价是23.3万亿美元,世界第一。

Standard of living (HDI):

生活水平(人类发展指数):

China HDI: 0.738 90th in world (improvement of 0.010 points)

中国人类发展指数:0.738,世界第九十(提高了0.010点)

India HDI: 0.624 131st in world (improvement of 0.009 points)

印度人类发展指数:0.624,世界第一百三十一(提高了0.009点)

Abhishek Chakraborty, PhD Computer Science, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Answered?Aug 24 2017

Any sensible educated, or atleast aware, Indian knows that India has a lot of problems to overcome to become most powerful in Asia. No Indian in his/her right mind thinks India is currently at the top; if one does, he/she is a self-deluding fool.

PhD计算机科学,就读(毕业)于印度理工学院,在孟买

任何受过良好教育的,或是有常识的印度人都知道,我们在通往成功之路上还有许多问题要克服。在头脑清醒的印度人中,没有一个会认为印度已经登顶亚洲了;如果有的话,那他必然是个自欺欺人的傻瓜。

There are huge problems in India w.r.t. Infrastructure, access to Education, Poverty, etc. which China, thanks to its non-democratic regime and comparatively less diverse population, has been able to largely surmount.

印度在关于基础设施、受教育机会、贫困等方面问题严重。而中国,得益于其非民主政权和相对较少的多样化人口,已经在很大程度上超越了印度。

But, there are also problems like Corruption, Pollution, Population, etc. which also needs to be dealt with, where even China is at par or worse. So, in a word, India has a long way to go (even US took 100–150 yrs, without global competition) before becoming most powerful nation in Asia.

但是,中国照样也存在腐败、污染、人口等重大问题,这些问题的严重性甚至与印度不相上下。总之,印度要成为亚洲最强大的国家还有很长的路要走(即使是美国,在没有全球竞争的大环境下,也花了100-150年时间成为世界第一)

In near future, I think Asian geopolitics will be shaped mainly by interaction between China, India, Russia and Japan (South Korea, Indonesia and Iran may eventually start playing major roles as well)

我认为,在不久的将来,亚洲的地缘政治将主要由中国、印度、俄罗斯和日本之间的关系所决定(韩国、印度尼西亚和伊朗最终也有可能会扮演重要角色)

NEW DELHI: India still accounts for the highest number of deaths of children aged below five years, data from the Global Burden of Disease-2016 report, published in the medical journal 'Lancet', show.

新德里:发表在医学杂志“柳叶刀”(Lancet)上的《2016年全球疾病负担报告》显示,印度仍然是五岁以下儿童死亡人数最多的国家。

Globally, mortality rates have decreased across all age groups over the past five decades, with the largest improvements occurring among children younger than five years. In absolute terms, India recorded the largest number of under-5 deaths in 2016 at 0.9 million, followed by Nigeria and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, which recorded 0.7 million and 0.3 million deaths, respectively.

At 9 lakh in 2016, India’s under-5 mortality rate world’s worst,even North korea and Africa did better than india.

全球范围内看,过去五十年来所有年龄段的死亡率都有所下降,其中五岁以下儿童的死亡率改善最大。按绝对值计算,2016年印度5岁以下儿童死亡人数最多,为九十万,其次是尼日利亚和刚果民主共和国,分别有七十万和三十万人死亡。在这方面,印度是世界上最糟糕的,甚至朝鲜和非洲也比印度好。

Christian Wayne, lived in Taiwan (2014-2015)

曾住在台湾(2014-2015)

upxed?Aug 20 2017

I have a few Chinese friends and I asked them in wechat(Chinese whatsapp)yesterday which country is the strongest one in Asia? Guess what? Around half of them answered India, the rest saying Japan, but only ONE told me their country is the most powerful.

我有些中国朋友,昨天我发微信(中国的wahtsapp)问他们哪个国家是亚洲最强大的国家。你猜怎么着?有一半回答是印度,另一半是日本,仅有一个人回答是中国。

So, according to my tests, the most powerful country in Chinese people’s heart is either India or Japan, not China.

397.5k Views · View Upvoters

所以,鉴于我的测试,中国人心中最强大的亚洲国家是印度或者日本,而非中国。

This all originated in India. The legacy of Chinese civilisation is great because it is still alive in Korea, Vietnam and Japan today.

这一切都起源于印度。中国文明遗产是伟大的,它至今仍然存在于韩国、越南和日本。

The legacy of Indian civilisation is great because it has influenced Chinese civilisation, rather than the other way round.

印度文明遗产也是伟大的,因为它影响了中国文明,而不是反过来。

This is where most Chinese have to thank the Indians.

4.2k Views · View Upvoters

这是大多数中国人必须感谢印度人的地方。

Baldwin Xu, lives in China

upxed?Dec 30 2017

Yes,in Asia,India No.1,Japan No.2,China No.3.

是的,在亚洲,印度第一,日本第二,中国第三。

I am living in Shanghai for past 1.5 years, I am feeling as safe as I am staying in my home! My house owner was texting me about India and China border issue two days back, and he was saying India is afraid of China.

My answer was….. (I didn’t want to pick a fight)

我在上海住了一年半,感觉就像呆在自己家里一样安全!两天前,我的房主给我发了一则关于印度和中国边境问题的短信,他说印度害怕中国。

我的回答是(首先声明我不想打架)……

Will Charlie, former Teacher at CNU (1997-2001)

Answered Aug 6

Indian always thinks India is the most powerful around the world。it can order any country including USA,China etc。i read too more articles written by Indian。it astonished me。Indian is misled by medias。Indian has the colonist mindset after it had been colonized for several hundred years。Indian should learn more。

3.9k Views · View Upvoters

印度人总是认为印度是世界上最强大的国家,可以对任何国家施号发令,包括美国、中国等。我读了很多印度人写的文章,这太让我感到惊讶了。印度人被媒体严重误导了,因为印度人在被殖民几百年后有了殖民者的心态,印度人是时候去学习更多的东西了。

猜你感兴趣

更多 >>

评论

评 论

热门评论

12楼Ebrasin

8楼 单恋一枝玫
沙碧老外被中国网友调侃了,不但当真,还拿到网上去说,成了一个笑话, 真够蠢的。
这就是为啥我们要学习英语,学习了英语,西方世界对我们就是单向透明的,而我们这儿的情况,除非他们来亲身体验,否则真的是犹抱琵琶半遮面。知己知彼,方能百战不殆,这就是属于古老民族的智慧

19楼zyafsca

遇见傻X我们的办法就是把他顶上去做个大傻X!

23楼 xg599010
不要胡说八道,我们是发展中国家! 发展中国家!...永远都是——发展中!
中国永远是发展中国家,要做永不停止发展的国家!

不要胡说八道,我们是发展中国家! 发展中国家!...永远都是——发展中!

瞎说,明显是宇宙强国大韩民国第一啊,未来强国印度第二,科技强国日本第三,中国勉勉强强排第四,不是吗

更多精彩内容